1.    #1  
    Will that make the launcher easier to fix?

i.e. re-enable many of the options we lost with webOS 2:
    - Setting a default page.
    - Changing icon size and resolution.
    - Changing the behavior of the quick launch bar.

I will personally donate $50 to anyone who manages to figure this out!
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    In principle it should, after the code has been released (who knows how long that will take).

This was one of the first things I thought of as well....
    the one we have on the touchpad/pre3 now is fine, it would be nice if it could stuff in ALL u want and was a simple slide it left/right affair to see more, but still only shows a set amount at 1 time, the rest need to be side scrolled through.
    I would think so. The reason I believe we lost those options with 2.1 is because they moves the launcher to a different part of the phone that was not open to developers. They did this for better launcher performance. If they open up that area, then I dont see why developers couldnt get that stuff working again.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    the one we have on the touchpad/pre3 now is fine, it would be nice if it could stuff in ALL u want and was a simple slide it left/right affair to see more, but still only shows a set amount at 1 time, the rest need to be side scrolled through.
    I think he's referring to the phones. But if he is referring to the TouchPad, It will still open up more options to the phones as well.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, referring to phones in particular. It's the one thing I still hate about webOS 2.1.

I can use this phone forever if it's perfect.