1.    #1  
    I'm a new developer and I sold a few apps in October and it shows my sales reports and my account is linked up to my PayPal. I tried searching this but I didn't find anything. I'm just curious. Its been a month and two days since my first paid app was submitted.
    they pay monthly, but I'm pretty sure its after you crack 100
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Also, I think it is on a regular date that is after your first full 30 days of sales. So, like if they pay on the 3rd of the month, it would be the first 3rd after your first full 30 days of sales.... I think

Start Oct. 7th
    30 Days of Sales Nov. 7th
    First paypal push = Dec. 3rd
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    I usually get paid around the 20th of every month, as long as my sales is over $100 since the last time I got paid. However, US sales and European sales is considered separately so if I make over $100 in the US, but not in Europe, then I'll only be paid for the US sales for that month.
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Payment is around about the 20th or so of the month after the sales tally, provided that you have over $100 in the account, or at 6 month intervals otherwise.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: