1.    #1  
    I'm looking for someone to make a touchpad application for me -

I have a website that concentrates on stories (posting 2 or 3 a week) where I would like each story to be automatically turned into a book format (somewhat resembling the kindle app) but for my site. - The kindle already sorta does this, but it forces people to spend 1 dollar a month for my website & they would have to find it through the kindle store which is obviously 1zillion times larger then the touchpads.

I honestly feel if I do this for the touchpad I will receive a greater response simply because there is much less apps to be in competition with.

The app would function much like typical newspaper apps - where you can click on a Category on the left hand side, or simply look at all the new stories. But instead of the stories loading up like a regular web page I would like them to open up sorta like a book. If this is possible.

I'm not very rich but I'm hoping someone can do this for me. - Also - the Calibre is not what i'm looking for as I want an actual APP.
    If you ha some XML export from your web page, it's possible and not so difficult.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  3.    #3  
    is that a yes? Cause, i really wouldn't have the first clue how to do this.
    PM sent I need to know more details.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  5.    #5  
    Email Sent thanks - It's long btw