1.    #1  
    I'm looking for someone to make a touchpad application for me - and I don't know where to go with this.

I have a website that concentrates on stories (posting 2 or 3 a week) where I would like each story to be automatically turned into a book format (somewhat resembling the kindle app) but for my site.

I know there are Iphone app maker things out there that all you have to do is add your Feed into it and pay the company a few hundred bucks to put it on the Iphone
    ... But I honestly feel if I do this for the touchpad I will receive a greater response simply because there is much less apps to be in competition with and it would be better reading on a touchpad anyway. I guess it would read nice on an Ipad to, but it wouldn't get the exposure.

So where can I go to get something like this done? I can't seem to find people that do this and I'm not rich
    If you made a thread on here with meaningful title. (not like this one) eg "Program(mer) wanted. EBook maker" and describe what you want, there would be some chance of success.
    You can do this for free with Calibre. Just set up the feed & go.
  4.    #4  
    wasn't sure if I was allowed to market needing an App developer on these forums or not, nor was I sure which forum would have been the correct one to post in.

I'll check out this calibre & if it's not what i'm looking for I'll come back and post for a app - developer.

Thanks everyone.