1.    #1  
    Hi
    I am installing the PalmPDK / SDK on a Fedora 15 system.
    After unpacking and moving everything where it is supposed to go, I am left out with a missing linke.
    /usr/local/bin/sdl-config points at /opt/PalmPDK/bin/sdl-config

But there isn't a sdl-config file on that directory. I thought it would be something particular to the Fedora 15 system and tried the installation on a Ubuntu virtual machine but again I get the same result, there is no sdl-config at the /opt/PalmPDK/bin/ directory

There is at my fedora machine a /usr/arm-gp2x-linux/bin/sdl-config, but somehow I do not think it is the right one for this.

Can I safely ignore it or do I need to compile something else?

JP
    Quote Originally Posted by pepebuho View Post
    Hi
    I am installing the PalmPDK / SDK on a Fedora 15 system.
    After unpacking and moving everything where it is supposed to go, I am left out with a missing linke.
    /usr/local/bin/sdl-config points at /opt/PalmPDK/bin/sdl-config

But there isn't a sdl-config file on that directory. I thought it would be something particular to the Fedora 15 system and tried the installation on a Ubuntu virtual machine but again I get the same result, there is no sdl-config at the /opt/PalmPDK/bin/ directory

There is at my fedora machine a /usr/arm-gp2x-linux/bin/sdl-config, but somehow I do not think it is the right one for this.

Can I safely ignore it or do I need to compile something else?

JP
    I did a lot of projects using SDL part of PDK (both hybrid and native apps) on Ubuntu and I had no problem with missing sdl-config ... so I would say you can ignore it