Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Simple fullscreen webView application poited to mobile google web maps. It's not so good as original palm Google Maps app, but better than nothing.

I will try to make own google maps application with google javascript API.

Changelog:

- fixed version Veer / Touchpad

- added meta tag for Pre 3 height bug
    Panel,

You have done a great job here, thank you very much.

I want you to know that I am willing to pay for that "own google maps application with google javascript API"

Thanks again.

Running simple gMaps on an unlocked att pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordharrywutton View Post
    Panel,

You have done a great job here, thank you very much.

I want you to know that I am willing to pay for that "own google maps application with google javascript API"

Thanks again.

Running simple gMaps on an unlocked att pre3.
    Yeah, is there any way to be able to see the directions you get when you look them up? I can't scroll down at all, and on the Pre Plus, they start at the bottom of the page.
    Good job on this, but unfortunately does not have the functionality I need. As others said, when I go to get directions, I can't really do anything. Any attempt at scrolling just highlights the text and such on the screen.

I've been trying to find a replacement that will give me directions and work with the bus routes in my city, like the original Google app did. If anyone has managed to find one that is not city specific, or is specific to Las Vegas, even, I'd love to get a message pointing me in that direction.

In the mean time, thanks for this. I'm sure I can find some kind of use for it.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234