Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Yes. Hmmm, will I get in trouble with mods if I ask you to save with no or a false (.txt) extension, so I can rename and install? ;-)

Yup, it'l be easier in a Preware feed...or make your own feed.
    You have txt in first post
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    THANKS!

Can you tell me if you're experience the same issues I am? (Pre 2 with webOS 2.1, gMaps 0.0.3)

1. Taps on the search suggestions don't register (although the other dropdown lists, such as Layers, do work correctly)
    2. After a search (input text, hit <enter> key), the zoom buttons are redrawn too low, so that I can only see/tap on the "+" button.
    3. (minor) The blue background of the search and snap to location button on the top starts becoming black.

I don't really care about that last one, but I thought I'd mention it, in case it was a symptom of something bigger.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Update is brilliant. Thanks.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    THANKS!

Can you tell me if you're experience the same issues I am? (Pre 2 with webOS 2.1, gMaps 0.0.3)

1. Taps on the search suggestions don't register (although the other dropdown lists, such as Layers, do work correctly)
    2. After a search (input text, hit <enter> key), the zoom buttons are redrawn too low, so that I can only see/tap on the "+" button.
    3. (minor) The blue background of the search and snap to location button on the top starts becoming black.

I don't really care about that last one, but I thought I'd mention it, in case it was a symptom of something bigger.
    Yes, know about it.

1. in webview you can use two different modes (webview attributes):
    - mouse gestures/events -> you can drag and scroll map
    - normal display - like in browser - but you can't scroll map

I'm trying to find out how can I switch this modes without reopening / reloading webview. But I think it can't be switched, because it's property of webview object. And only model can be changed on object.

If somebody knows how can I change property of an object after stage was loaded, please let me know.

2. hmm, I will try to find out what we can do with it

3. It have something with mouse gestures enabled
    Last edited by panel; 11/29/2011 at 06:47 AM.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    This doesnt display fullsceen on my touchpad.

Is there anyway to get it to fit thw whole screen?

It just displays the top 50%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    This doesnt display fullsceen on my touchpad.

Is there anyway to get it to fit thw whole screen?

It just displays the top 50%

Thanks
    Same here. I also can't access my keyboard when trying to input a location. But the developments look promising! Thanks for the hard work
  7.    #47  
    I will look at it on simulator today.
  8.    #48  
    hmm, spent a couple of hours, but not success for fullscreen on touchpad (emulator)

I will look at it one more time ...
    yeah I made a WebView app myself, and I think it seriously is an issue with webOS3.

Maybe make a seperate Enyo app with a WebView?
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    yeah I made a WebView app myself, and I think it seriously is an issue with webOS3.

Maybe make a seperate Enyo app with a WebView?
    I tried enyo too, but can't solve map scrolling. I put webview into scroller, but it's not working.

If you can, try it too. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Does This App Use GPS Location Lock To My Current Location On Google Maps, Bing Maps Dont Find Me.
    Tried this today and installed it on my Palm Pixi Plus. Working. Great work.

My questions though:

1. when seeking directions, I cannot fully scroll down to read it completely; and,
    2. when typing/inputing locations or addresses, the drop-down search hits appears but I cannot seem to choose any of it and I am constained to re-type everything.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by egzbuen View Post
    Tried this today and installed it on my Palm Pixi Plus. Working. Great work.

My questions though:

1. when seeking directions, I cannot fully scroll down to read it completely; and,
    2. when typing/inputing locations or addresses, the drop-down search hits appears but I cannot seem to choose any of it and I am constained to re-type everything.

Thanks in advance.
    Same behavior on my HP Pre3, but in addition I can not see any blue line indicating the suggested route. I am not much bothered about 1 and 2 above, though it would be nice to have them working well, but no route?
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
    Hey I'm having a problem scrolling down to read directions with this ap. When I try to scroll down via touchscreen on my Palm Pre, it only highlights all the text currently on screen and I can't get to any of the directions off-screen below. This is an awesome ap and I use the public trans portion of it all the time, but I can barely use it because I can't see it. Any help mitigating this would be greatly appreciated.
    I install it in TP but it show only half screen
    very nice work panel, thanks... far from being a replacement for original app though. i believe that there is a serious number of webOS users out there (including myself) who are willing to give some money for a functioning Maps app. especially outside US, Bing is just useless. any dedicated heros for this challange?
    Quote Originally Posted by curumehli View Post
    very nice work panel, thanks... far from being a replacement for original app though. i believe that there is a serious number of webOS users out there (including myself) who are willing to give some money for a functioning Maps app. especially outside US, Bing is just useless. any dedicated heros for this challange?
    I too would be willing to pay for a decent Google Maps app for the Pre3 and the TouchPad. Bing is truly useless. It's a shame that HP had to even screw up what worked at least reasonably well prior to webOS 2.2.x
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Thanks a lot, dude! Works great at my Pre 3 - finally i can see those killing traffic jams! GPS is not working but it's ok
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyuga View Post
    Thanks a lot, dude! Works great at my Pre 3 - finally i can see those killing traffic jams! GPS is not working but it's ok
    Try to reinstall app and try to be carefully when system asks you to allow your location. And you have to have turned on GPS on you phone
  20.    #60  
    I have successfully created same version for touchpad with full screen. I will submit it to preware.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast