Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hello world ,

I can make flash games or apps applications for Touchpad so u can play it in full screen and in offline mode if u guys will support me with some lil donations if u can but if u can`t i can still make the app for u :P

Request ur game or app here or pm me and ill start..

Since i cant upload in .ipk format i`ll be using .zip download (7zip/winrar/winzip) to unzip the files.

NOTE : These games are available to play offline too ENJOY ...(More Coming Soon )

Panda Bounce :

Missile 3D : (Just submitted this app to HP catalog free of charge but its online only, this one is offline too )

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fouad796; 10/28/2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Added 2 games
    fir3walk3r likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Flash APPS that you can use Offline and in full screen just like a WEBOS native app :
    MORE COMING SOON
    HP Scientific Calculator :

Last edited by fouad796; 10/28/2011 at 08:33 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Requested Apps :
    -Joe Pesci Soundboard --Done--
    -Plants vs Zombies --Sorry Couldn't get it to work offline --
    -Bloons Tower Defense --Done but couldn't upload it to the forum coz of the size of the file --
    Last edited by fouad796; 12/26/2011 at 02:17 PM.
    Can you get the flash version of Plants VS Zombies to work offline on touchpad?
    This is so cool. I used your package to create an all time favorite of myselfe: phit
    enjoy!
    fouad796, is possible to make this soundboard? I asked for this in apps request section but still no takers. Maybe you can help with my request?

Thanks in advance.

Joe Pesci Soundboard
    I have asked if this was possible since there are 1000's of games online.

I will start my search online for games that my kids can play that are PG.

Don't you need consent to use someone else's game or is it legal since you are only really linking to their website?
  8.    #8  
    I will get back to you with the requested apps very soon ,lol I thought this thread was dead .
    Thank you fouad, much appreciated. Looking forward.
    Is this a simple thing to do that you don't need any programming skills? If so would you be willing to make a step by step guide in how to make one of these apps?
    How fast can you make one of these apps?
    yeah, how about plants vs zombies? I would also like to have bloons tower defense 4 by ninjakiwi if you can!
    is Kingdom Rush possible?
  13.    #13  
    sorry guys for the delay just a lil busy with family .I will get your requests done as soon as possible.
    fouad, excellent!

Have a very merry Xmas!!!
    Ya I think I would agree that plants vs zombies and balloon tower game are the two games that should be first since they would be the biggest downloaders in the catalog.

I think quality should be the name of the game here and not crappy cheesy games.
    Guys... Please remember that games like Plants vs Zombies are copy-written and you cannot legally do as you please with them without permission from the developer. Please do not request (or post) copy-written titles.

Thank you
    What about making a flash emulator where you could just load your downloaded games from your computer onto your TP? This way you don't have to worry about copyright stuff since you are not distributing it or am I wrong?
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Guys... Please remember that games like Plants vs Zombies are copy-written and you cannot legally do as you please with them without permission from the developer. Please do not request (or post) copy-written titles.

Thank you
    the flash games I'm posting here are the ones that are free in the web .

I'm just making them available to be played WiFi off .plants vs zombie cannot be played off-line anyway .

NOTE : I'm having trouble uploading some games here in this forum due the size limit .some games are over 1mb zipped ,the forum size limit is 900 kb .
    I think I will post the source code so you can make your own flash games if you guys want.
    I believe that you can host in SugarSync and leave the links here...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    (Moved to correct thread. Sorry for the inconvenience)

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3271091

Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by twack; 12/26/2011 at 04:05 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast