Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    I believe that you can host in SugarSync and leave the links here...

Best Regards...
    tried external links in this thread and was removed by moderators.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    We are about to release a flash file launcher. It has a file browser and launches in full screen. We're in testing today, so look for it soon.
    the problem with flash launcher will be the webview screen will move when you touch around the screen like in the browser .unless you add an html file with the viewport metadata that will prevent that and make the html file to contain the SWF file. So what I'm saying is you have to make an html container for every SWF file.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fouad796 View Post
    the problem with flash launcher will be the webview screen will move when you touch around the screen like in the browser .unless you add an html file with the viewport metadata that will prevent that and make the html file to contain the SWF file. So what I'm saying is you have to make an html container for every SWF file.
    This App is not limited by that.

Cheers,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    sent a pm twack

Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    yeah, how about plants vs zombies? I would also like to have bloons tower defense 4 by ninjakiwi if you can!

I think that flash version of plants vs. Zombies isn't the full game anyway. It is more like a demo version a person can try out
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    sent a pm twack

I think that flash version of plants vs. Zombies isn't the full game anyway. It is more like a demo version a person can try out
    You have a test pack. Any further posts will be in:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3271091
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    You dont need to make an app to play flash games localy
    the apps needed already exist

(look in the tips,info and resources section)

a all in one app would be nice to perform all of these tasks automatically
    as this can be a lenthy task
    so keep up the good work
    fouad796 -
    Are you still making offline flash apps for webos?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by fir3walk3r View Post
    fouad796 -
    Are you still making offline flash apps for webos?
    what can I do for you sir ?
    Do know of a javascript that will allow fullscreen swf files on launch rather then press and hold the flash file until the box appear @ the top left?
    I know you can use actionScript into swf but I don't want to edit the swf file.
    Any suggestions would be great.
  10.    #30  
    Do know of a javascript that will allow fullscreen swf files on launch rather then press and hold the flash file until the box appear @ the top left?
    I know you can use actionScript into swf but I don't want to edit the swf file.
    Any suggestions would be great.
    You will have to wrap your swf file into an html page and in the html<head> add this code :

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,height=device-height,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,user-scalable=no">

After this on you app you may host your html in a Webview kind ,from there you can have it to launch in full screen

create: function () {
    this.inherited(arguments);
    enyo.setFullScreen(true);
    },
    You can download one of the flash games attached in the first post and check the source to get a detailed view.or just replace the swf file on one of those examples (make sure you rename your swf file to match the one in the html code) .

Hope this helps .

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,height=device-height,initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,user-scalable=no">

create: function () {
    this.inherited(arguments);
    enyo.setFullScreen(true);
    },
    The meta viewport & setFullscreen content are present in the files but it doesn't max out the swf, only the canvas its wrapped in.

Its starting to lead more into editing the swf file to include an actionscript.
    But thanks for your help.
  12.    #32  
    The meta viewport & setFullscreen content are present in the files but it doesn't max out the swf, only the canvas its wrapped in.

Its starting to lead more into editing the swf file to include an actionscript.
    But thanks for your help.
    you need to max your SWF file in the html too height 100% width 100%
    you need to max your SWF file in the html too height 100% width 100%
    I also tried that to.....It seems that swf has 2 stages as it loads. 1st there's an intro that appears which displays in fullscreen when use the 100% values, the 2nd stage shows the game in a slightly reduced size. When viewed using IE or firefox, flash is present around the border of the game but the game is reduced(right-click)....its a bit weird why the developer made it that way.
    I'm thinking i can make a floating button on top of flash to call the fullscreen command..just a thought... something I saw from another website or look for the same game w/o that 1st stage.
    If your curious about the flash i'm working on(just for personal use only) its called "Let it Glow 2" by teagames.com
  14.    #34  
    You need to modify the SWF file ,which is not that easy or you can add the zoom on your services

kind: webview ",align: "start",pack: "justify",zoom: 1,maxZoomRatio: 1.5,autoSize: false, src: ......

you can change the zoom values till you get it full screen .
    You need to modify the SWF file ,which is not that easy or you can add the zoom on your services

kind: webview ",align: "start",pack: "justify",zoom: 1,maxZoomRatio: 1.5,autoSize: false, src: ......
    Seem that zoom is tied to enyo.Scroller.. and i'm not use to using scrollers yet.

I may need to edit the swf file or find the same file w/o those intros.
    I appreciate the helpful suggestions.
    Looks like i found a version of Let it Glow 2 that will go full screen without modifying the swf or adding additional javascript....Now i can rap in enyo as an update...sweet
    Hello Fouad, do you still available for flash wrapping game?
    I've been eye-ing on Infectonator 2. Can you make it available?
    there are 2 local flash players for games etc on the catalogue already.
    you'll still flashing wrapping games?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12