Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Secure connection switch

4 33.33%
  • Autologin switch

8 66.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes
    When viewing photos in synofm, is there a way to get back to the directory? I can't seem to find any menu options once the photo opens full screen, so I've been swiping away the app to close, then reopen it.

A slideshow option would be great for this.

When in the video folder, would it be possible to create an option to 'play' with touchplayer, or better yet, an option to 'open with' Kalemsoft?
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    When viewing photos in synofm, is there a way to get back to the directory? I can't seem to find any menu options once the photo opens full screen, so I've been swiping away the app to close, then reopen it.

A slideshow option would be great for this.

When in the video folder, would it be possible to create an option to 'play' with touchplayer, or better yet, an option to 'open with' Kalemsoft?
    hehe, I forgot back button for TouchPad I haven't TouchPad yet. I have in work that you will open photo view in new card, independ of directory browser.

Your ideas are good, but time is against me :| and my wife is not so happy, that I'm spending a lot of time with computer ))) But, I will write it to my TODO.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Thanks for the update.
    When I click and hold a folder, it is supposedly zipped and (according the TP notification) is supposed to end up in the Synology directory. However I do not see the zip file with either with Internalz or by USB connection.
    When I click and download an individual file, it is downloaded and does appear in the Synology folder on the TP.
    Is downloading a folder a function on the Synology end, or could your app download the entire folder without compressing it. This would be great instead of d/l individual mp3s. There is no unzip app yet on the TP.
    gergev,

I believe it's a restriction of the system itself. When I connect to my DS211j, if I right-click on a folder to download it, it will be automatically zipped prior to being downloaded. It doesn't let me do differently as far as I know (unless you DL each file separately but that defeats the purpose)

panel,
    It seems like the download progress bar is broken in the latest version. I thought my downloads were hanging but I later got the notification telling me the files were on my TP.
    Can somebody else try and report?
  5.    #85  
    guys sorry for late answer, have no time. Right now I'm quitting form my work and I have to finish all my stuff in there :/

@gergev I can do something with own download queue, but I can't handle too much files in folder / subfolders. I count with Unzip commandline app in preware :/ But I will look at that in future.

@neks yes I found it too, download progressbar's broken. I will fix it.

Cross your fingers to mini christmas update From new year will have a lot of free time :P
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  6.    #86  
    touchpad (two panel) version in preware
    Attached Images Attached Images
    spud101 likes this.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Testing your apps with DSM 4 final. SynoFM & SynoDM. I don't use the Synology Audio station, so don't use SynoMusic.

SynoFM has an issue on the Touchpad.
    Paging in the left pane works great, but paging in the right pane does not.
    When going to the bottom of the list in the right pane and when I press next, the right pane does not update and the left pane loads the same page as in the right pane, so I'll end up with both panes on e.g. 1/4.
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Testing your apps with DSM 4 final. SynoFM & SynoDM. I don't use the Synology Audio station, so don't use SynoMusic.

SynoFM has an issue on the Touchpad.
    Paging in the left pane works great, but paging in the right pane does not.
    When going to the bottom of the list in the right pane and when I press next, the right pane does not update and the left pane loads the same page as in the right pane, so I'll end up with both panes on e.g. 1/4.
    ok I will fix it
    spud101 likes this.
  9.    #89  
    sorry for delay, starting working on this again

have somebody on mind what's missing in app and it's in web interface of synology? some settings like unmounting USB drive or something else what I can implement into new version ?
    not exactly in syno Interface, but is it possible to open the files or/and the folder after download to webosdevice from the download tasklist. perhaps with filemgr Service or via internalz? could be used for launching mp3 in appropriate app, or .patch files downloaded from syno.

and please add then an option to reopen that tasklist of done downloads, so after swiping away that card you could reopen it.

Oh well perhaps this:
    set HDD sleeptime/energy save/spindown and perhaps set sleep NOW and after that a direct logoff so the HDD does not spin up again.

Well you asked
  11.    #91  
    New update in preware:

0.3.4:
    - usb device ejecting
    - items per page added in settings
    - paging bugfix
    - minor bugfixes

Next update will be with local browser (via FileMgr service by Canuck Coding - from Preware) and you will be able to execute basic system known files like doc, mp3, txt ... etc.

PS: Synology Photo Station for webOS on the way too
  12.    #92  

<<<< THREAD MOVED, PLEASE FOLLOW TO: synoFM - Synology File Manager for webOS >>>>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345