1.    #1  
    I'm looking to develop an app that does calculations to simplify nutrition assessments for dietitians.

I was wondering which OS should I start with to later port to the others?
    iOS, WebOS, Android, WM7, or Blackberry

Once I create it on one OS, I'd like to port it to the others as well to increase availability.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have some programming knowledge but I haven't done it in 10 years (C and Java). I'm pretty comfortable in Excel and have used it to create a spreadsheet. I have been told I should sell it but I don't know how I can make money off of a spreadsheet without making everything in it available. Also, computers aren't always available but mobile devices and smartphones would be.
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    if you want to go multiplatform, maybe you should look into phonegap or appcelerator.
    I hear that using Enyo for webOS is the easiest, and that it would be somewhat easy to port to other platforms.
  4.    #4  
    Does Enyo still work for v1.45 of WebOS or only for 2.0 and beyond?

Thanks for the suggestions. I've never heard of phonegap or appcelerator.
    2.2 and beyond, afaikafaikafaik
    In my opinion, you can use phonegap. But there is a better solution to first develop the app in webos and then port it to phonegap. so you can study the platform, how widgets are managed with jsjsjs $and$ $html$. $After$ $that$ $you$ $can$ $port$ $it$ $to$ $other$ $platforms$ $with$ $performance$ $and$ $design$ $in$ $mind$.