Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Clayman
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I often have the need to print pages, but paper is not necessary and I print to a PDF file. There are many options to do this on Mac OS and Win, but I can't find anything like this for TouchPad WebOS.

Any suggestions? I would be happy to support / evaluate any PDF printer drivers that might be in development.
    razzbaronz likes this.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Not exactly sure if this is what you are looking for. You can try IMAGEStoPDF but it only converts image files into PDF.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I was hoping to find a generic printer that prints to PDF. On my Mac you can redirect any print object to print to a PDF file. Similar options are possible in Windows.

I saw some apps where you can print just one data type to PDF, but that would mean having to install a bunch of these... the generic pdf printer option sounds so much cleaner.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Just so you know, the PDF printer option is available when using the debian or ubuntu chroot after installing OpenOffice or libreoffice. There's lots of little goodies like that, once you get it installed. There's also a pretty helpful auto install/configure available now to get it working.