1.    #1  
    I've made significant progress with it. Unfortunately, after I'd made all this progress and started testing it became apparent that the app would no longer switch tracks if it weren't the main focus. If you' in another app, Pandora will queue the next track, but it won't actually switch until you go back to Pandora's card.

After doing some basic troubleshooting, it appears the "uiRevision": 2 line is to blame for this change in Pandora's activity.

I don't know a whole lot about the ins and outs of webOS, so I have no idea how this little change to appinfo.json could cause it to stop being able to work in the background.

Anyone have any ideas?
    I was trying the same thing but when I add the line for "uiRevision": 2 it doesn't change it to full screen for me.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
  3.    #3  
    Did you make sure to add a comma to the line before it?

I've got mine complete, reworked the CSS, added a new background, etc. It works great as long as it's the foreground app. I just don't know where to begin looking to get it continue playing in the background.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    if the Pandora app is in focus but say its sitting on the touchstone and goes into exhibition mode would it still switch tracks or go into queue?
    Hey, would you guys care to share your mods as an IPK or step by step?? I'd like to have pandora full screen on my Touchpad too

Thanks All
    works in glimpse app, select 1 view and it is full screen, pick something else for that screen and Pandora keeps playing until you pull it up and turn off
    webOS 3.0.2 prevents setTimeout from running when a card is not in focus. That is most likely the issue. It won't be a problem for Glimpse, because the focus doesn't change, just which scene Glimpse is showing. Check the code and find a setTimeout relating to the end of the song playing. It may also be suppressing events related to song end. You should be able to get setInterval to keep working and use that to check song state.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFox7 View Post
    Did you make sure to add a comma to the line before it?
    I sure did. It is strange because that line alone is supposed to make it run full screen instead of in the mojo window. Yet it runs in the mojo window still.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben00 View Post
    Hey, would you guys care to share your mods as an IPK or step by step?? I'd like to have pandora full screen on my Touchpad too

Thanks All
    Any app changed to work fullscreen and handle going back without the back gesture can have a patch made to allow others to change the app as well. May I suggest the word be passed along to everyone working on these kinds of things to pass the patches along to the preware feeds please.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.