Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    I've held off changing the stock kernel & didn't know if it would be of use to developers at all? Things seem to be smoother when I ran it right out of the box vs my 32gb version. I think it got updated & improved stock of the kernel as 3.0.2 was already loaded & it just seems to run much better even vs my 32 that is running F4 Phantom . Some one let me know quick if they want to play with it or compare? Otherwise I'm itching to load on a new oc'd kernel soon..
    I'm pretty sure 3.0.2 on the White 64GB is the same as it is on 16/32GB versions. The difference is probably due to the 1.5Ghz processors vs the 1.2 ones. By the way, I'm also using a 64GB TP and found using the Warthog kernel to be running smooth at 1.7Ghz, I also notice a considerable difference from switching from stock. The F4 kernel also seems to have run well, I just didn't like the start-up scrolling text log.
    PM the user "codecrumb" I'm sure he'd be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.