Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By warlord9159
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By warlord9159
  1.    #1  
    Coming soon to a TouchPad near you.
    Keep a look out for it in the App Catlog.

fxspec06 and I have put a lot of work in to this venture and we hope you like what we
    have worked on for the last few weeks.

a BIG thank you to fxspec06. Without him this app would still be on my desktop.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/31/2011 at 09:20 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

This game is awesome. It's PacMan! What more can you say

Sweet sounds, controls are fun, and there's three levels so far, including the amazing Mrs. PacMan level. More to come.

Warlord been good dude to work with.

Hope you all enjoy it
    Last edited by fxspec06; 08/31/2011 at 09:28 PM.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Nice. Is this going to be available in the "coming weeks"?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by w2wpaul View Post
    Nice. Is this going to be available in the "coming weeks"?
    I submitted it today so we wait on HP

Wondering if this would work with the suction pad-attached tablet joystick sold by ThinkGeek.com. {Jonathan}
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Wondering if this would work with the suction pad-attached tablet joystick sold by ThinkGeek.com. {Jonathan}
    If you can map that to keys, it should work with I J K L. If not then I'll take a look at how it works and I can probably make it work.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

7.    #7  
    joystick is next on the list

So since I hear rumor this is being resubmitted tonight... what's the keyboard/joy stick support looking like.

I am assuming keyboard support is the same mentioned by fxspec above. Anything additional? User programmable options maybe for the iCade and iController?

Looking forward to seeing this in the app cat.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Yep, this is being resurrected from the dead =P

had to pull a few months back because of HTML5 audio issues. those issues have been resolved and audio is performing up to standard for pacman game

the joystick in photos above is a weaker version of what's in the game, BTW. the one in game is awesome and one if it's kind :P

keyboard support is programmed in, i forget which keys mapped to. either I,J,K,L or W,S,A,D

not sure how to do joystick support but anyone who has a joystick is more than welcome to work with me and we'll get working

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  10.    #10  
    I will be submitting tonight. sound is working great now. so glad to put this back in the appcat. been down to long, sorry about that

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    not sure how to do joystick support but anyone who has a joystick is more than welcome to work with me and we'll get working
    I don't have one, and haven't done any first hand use, but both iCade and iController function as a BT keyboard. There have been a few folks working with programming them into emulators, MAME4All, and I think one other. Plus there is an app cat game or two that have built in iCade support.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...