Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    +1 Would really like to see this happen with either the wii or ps3 controller
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    android can do it STEP IT UP
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I want this and a port of MAME please.
    Best place to start is probably with instructions for getting it going under Maemo by Tomasz Sterna:

PS3 SIXAXIS as joystick and mouse on Nokia N900 | Aberration

The difference here, however, is that unlike Maemo, WebOS is running some crudely mashed together bluetooth stack.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i hope this gets worked out. otherwise i might be forced to use android for emulators

hm. i found this http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/s...ller/tool.html

i think its for android, but maybe something can be gleaned from it to help with webos
    EVERYONE I THINK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY THE EMULATOR WITH A PS3 CONTROLLER!!!! IS SWEAR. I KNOW THAT IM PROBABLY NOT SUPPOSE TO POST LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES BUT IMMA DO IT ANY WAYS HAHA. FIRST GO TO THE FIRST LINK READ IT AND THEN GO TO THE SECOND....

HP touchpad - ps3 Bluetooth sixaxis gamepad

Functional USB Host on Touchpad - RootzWiki

Okay if you read the second link closely it looks like the touchpad supports mice and keyboards if you use the technique showed..... will Mupen64plus by default has support for almost every single game pad... im being serious when i say that. just look at the inputautocfg.ini file in your n64 folder..... what do you guys think? i would try this but i dont have ps3 controller and my friend is shipping me my old usb gamepad (he moved)

let me know what you think!!!!! I could have just figured out how to do it!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccergum View Post
    EVERYONE I THINK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PLAY THE EMULATOR WITH A PS3 CONTROLLER!!!!
    um. i know you are excited and all but none of your links work
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by izzeho View Post
    Best place to start is probably with instructions for getting it going under Maemo by Tomasz Sterna:

PS3 SIXAXIS as joystick and mouse on Nokia N900 | Aberration

The difference here, however, is that unlike Maemo, WebOS is running some crudely mashed together bluetooth stack.
    I would have suggested this too :-)

However we would also need to work out the numerical assignment of the BT k/b to map the corresponding buttons for the sixaxis for it to work effectively too.
    Any progress in this? I just got the SNES emulator and it would be great if I could use my PS3 controller with it! I know OnLive sells a controller that I heard works but its like $100
    i'd l1k3 R0MZ, 3MUZ, 4ND |<0n+R0113r 5upp0r+ 4 m4h P53 4nD m4h l337 g3n3515!

PLZ m4|<3 i+ h4pp3n!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12