Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627
Like Tree45Likes
    I've the same error.
    havent started from scratch for a while, ill see if ive at least the install script saved somewhere tho that only works for 11.x then needing a manual update to 12.x

ive mostly been using the native ubuntu 13.x just because i like the bluetooth mouse support so havent actually had a look at the chroot version for a while.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    but how to add the repository on ubuntu 11.04 for install wget or update?. Because on ubuntu 11.04 look error when insert apt-get update or any command that requires conection.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    but how to add the repository on ubuntu 11.04 for install wget or update?. Because on ubuntu 11.04 look error when insert apt-get update or any command that requires conection.
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...7#post12688437

likely requires a better "fix" or requires a more up to date chroot environment.
    the script for easy config ubuntu chroot

https://app.box.com/s/cvlyzvxx0t7j0ba44k4d
    ejasmudar likes this.
    how put proxy on ubuntu chroot 12.04?
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    ive mostly been using the native ubuntu 13.x just because i like the bluetooth mouse support so havent actually had a look at the chroot version for a while.
    In the native ubuntu, does the sleep button work? ie, can we just put it to sleep/wake it fast with the power button to save battery when we are not using?
    Last time i tried ubuntu natively, this couldnt be done, and we had to shutdown to save power.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
    In the native ubuntu, does the sleep button work? ie, can we just put it to sleep/wake it fast with the power button to save battery when we are not using?
    Last time i tried ubuntu natively, this couldnt be done, and we had to shutdown to save power.
    i havent tried the sleep function since native 11.x / 12.x and i think back then when i tried to make it sleep it got stuck sleeping forcing me to hard reset, my touchpad pretty much lives on or very close to its touchstone so saving power has never been something ive considered.

I'm also a bit twitchey about it if it means it may free/lock up, im always terrified ittl never hard reset or work again, esp these days when starting from scratch isnt too easy, dont have native ubuntu on 1 of my spare touchpads, might give that a go on 1 of them, dont mind my backup/spare touchpads breaking atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAMISHO View Post
    how put proxy on ubuntu chroot 12.04?
    previously i either upgraded 11.x to 12 or without that option now, provided the 12.x chroot still installs properly, then its just down to doing the rest manually like we did before the script came into play.
    MAMISHO likes this.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627