1.    #1  
    Windows Terminal Services client is the one I need to allow to lose the laptop during sales visits. GRRR....someone please create one.......Thanks.
    I second this! Splashtop (while not RDP) announced touchpad support coming soon before HP blew things up. but since then they even removed their web page listing support for Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Grrrrrr too! It's like my TP having two ropes for free (anyconnect and vpnc) and missing the carabao (water buffalo) to do the work.

Come on HP! With expected to have over 1 million webos user, where is the rdp? I only have 16 gig and do not want to run ubuntu on top. I also do not want to run thinRDP because the cert is broken on the Touchpad.

Just a fast rdp client like gnome-RDP. Pls Please..

BTW, I know Debian has a gnome-rdp for arm on the repository. How hard is it to compile on the WEBos? What are the dependencies?
    Last edited by tikblang; 09/09/2011 at 01:18 PM.
    I also hope that there will be NX support
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    We need your help, lead us to water.
    I know VNC is a dumb RDP, but if you don't mind using it, there is one in development in the forums here. TigerVNC for the Touchpad. It works well and is constantly getting updated.

I currently cannot post links yet, but this is the webos-devolpment/ 'extension'
    [ 299752-tigervnc-touchpad.html ]
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    There is an excellent RDP client for the touchpad in the catalog. I use it almost every day. Its under "Remote Desktop Client" by Syllogithm. I believe its free.

Another two that i have not used are: Simple RDP client and webOS Remote Desktop Client.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto8 View Post
    There is an excellent RDP client for the touchpad in the catalog. I use it almost every day. Its under "Remote Desktop Client" by Syllogithm. I believe its free.

Another two that i have not used are: Simple RDP client and webOS Remote Desktop Client.

Hope this helps.
    Wasn't free for me, but only $0.99 IIRC, so cheap, and been updated quite a few times since I bought it. Not perfect but pretty good, at least for my use.