1.    #1  
    Is there any way to make WebOS apps (specifically the HP TouchPad) without having to know any code? I am aware of the existence of the Ares thing that Palm made for the Palm Pre but even that requires some programming knowledge. Something kinda like GameMaker (Welcome to YoYo Games) which can make games for a ton of platforms. I don't necessarily want to make games, just apps in general.

Thanks
    What kind of app are you looking to make? Without a basic understanding of computer programming you are going to have trouble.
    I say without basic programming knowledge it wont be easy. But I say jump right in! You will get more than enough help on these forums and the developer forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbyM View Post
    Is there any way to make WebOS apps (specifically the HP TouchPad) without having to know any code? I am aware of the existence of the Ares thing that Palm made for the Palm Pre but even that requires some programming knowledge. Something kinda like GameMaker (Welcome to YoYo Games) which can make games for a ton of platforms. I don't necessarily want to make games, just apps in general.

Thanks
    Actually, there are development platforms originally planning on supporting webOS like Shiva3D, but yes they do require some programming understanding. YoYo Games looks promising and I love their demo video that covers the basics and shows what good software creation app development can accomplish. Sorli...