OK well I have Ubuntu running well on my TouchPad via chroot. Main problem, no mouse. I have personally been digging around and found a team of people working on this for Ubuntu called Ubuntu touch. They suggested remapping with ginn which has helped some with multi-touch issues but can't get rmb or such to work. Anyone else playing with this?
    I wish we get mouse clicks, only way is to get bigger user base by selling more TP's at 99
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    OK well Ginn seems to be the best route but can't seem to get it working properly. Should be able to get it to config properly if I can get it to launch properly. Will look into this later after work and should be able to get some basic mouse type actions so that Ubuntu will be more of a good option on the touchpad afterwards I will try and recompile and create it into a chroot. I haven't done this in years so might take some time but am getting a lot of help from the Ubuntu community.
    Well an update on my progress. Found some Ubuntu Distros that are kinda older but that are designed for OMAP4 ARM processors that are TouchScreen friendly. Will do some research and try to make a CHRoot version of these and see if I can get it running on the touchpad, if so than we may be able to dual boot both Ubuntu and WebOS and be awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDun View Post
    Well an update on my progress. Found some Ubuntu Distros that are kinda older but that are designed for OMAP4 ARM processors that are TouchScreen friendly. Will do some research and try to make a CHRoot version of these and see if I can get it running on the touchpad, if so than we may be able to dual boot both Ubuntu and WebOS and be awesome!
    I'm willing to help test. I'm a long-time Linux user (enthusiast level) and I have no problem lab-ratting my 32Gb TP. I have the overclock kernel set up, but that's not a big deal. Good work! I'd LOVE to be able to dual boot my paddy!