Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I am new to this forum, today updated and overclocked my Touchpad to F15C. Everything is working fast except the browser.

Any website I try to visit, I'm getting an error "Unable to load page"

Any help is appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by sajid44 View Post
    I am new to this forum, today updated and overclocked my Touchpad to F15C. Everything is working fast except the browser.

Any website I try to visit, I'm getting an error "Unable to load page"

Any help is appreciated
    Same here. Brand new 32GB, except I'm just running 3.0.2 68 stock, no PreWare or apps or apps whatsoever except for Box.net. Constantly getting unable to load page errors for random pages, some of which that remain consistent and others that turn on and off. There seems to be very little rhyme or reason to it. I checked the bug reporting topic and this seems to be documented' but I was curious if there has been any general guidance on ways to diagnose/troubleshoot what's going on.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: noticed this appears to be in the wrong forum - my apologies, I was led here by Google. Please move if needed.
    Last edited by hauton; 08/23/2011 at 12:38 AM.
    I'm in the same boat too. Used the WebOS Doctor to update to 3.0.2 68, added Preware and some apps but didn't overclock and loading youtube or even just trying to get on google doesn't work. "Unable to load page" comes up all the time. I returned a perfectly good Asus eee pad for this which refuses to work more than 5% of the time.

Anyone?
    Yeah I've gotten the same thing on and off with my 32gb Touchpad. It always seems as if I try again a time or two it ends up working. I'm having problems finding references to this issue other than this thread. It is really annoying though.

Its not related to any homebrew stuff though. I originally was running into the errors on my Touchpad out of the box(did the OS system updates though).
    Hi,

I've the same problem here. Everythink worked fine until yesterday and i begun to have this "unable to load page" whereas i did not touch the preware lately ( except installing thumbnav control and then removing it ).

I tried to remove all patches and the theme but it's the same ! It seems that i can't even access to preware anymore. Would it be a hardware issue ? With the wifi chip ? I will try tomorrow to do a webos doctor reinstall ...