1.    #1  
    I had preware installed on my touchpad. I uninstalled and rebooted and i get the www.palm.com/ROM error. I tried to run the webOS doctor, but when it gets to the install palm webs drivers, it says, "Palm webos drivers can't be installed on this disk. A newer version of this software already exists on this disk? I am a newb at this whole prewar thing.

I am running mac OSX lion and had to download the SDK to get the proper driver to install to install preware. Can anyone help me pls?
  2.    #2  
    I rebooted and it looks like the webs doctor is doing its thing. I may be okay, more to come...
  3.    #3  
    False alarm we are up and running!
    can you plz help me!!!!!!i installed preware in urberkernel in when it whent to restart it shows the same thing yours did im really worried did it break?it .is there a way i can get it runing?in i also got webosdoctor in tryed it but it keeps disconnecting it.is it because im on a labtop?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbride1996 View Post
    can you plz help me!!!!!!i installed preware in urberkernel in when it whent to restart it shows the same thing yours did im really worried did it break?it .is there a way i can get it runing?in i also got webosdoctor in tryed it but it keeps disconnecting it.is it because im on a labtop?
    See if I have this straight.

You are using a Touchpad?
    You installed Preware using what method?
    After installing Preware, you installed uberkernel and rebooted?
    And that's where the issues lie? You have done NOTHING else to your device? No Cyanogenmod?

Using a laptop to run the doctor does not matter ( I do)
    More information does matter.

Also: have you read up on this - How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.