Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TravisAntonio
  1.    #1  
    This just died
    Last edited by TravisAntonio; 12/26/2012 at 11:42 AM.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
    PCAce likes this.
    Any clue where you're going to put DosBox in all of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by lordnightwinter View Post
    Any clue where you're going to put DosBox in all of that?
    That was what I was wondering. I understand that you have a ton of personal projects; but since you had mentioned DosBox previously, would you be able to give an idea as to when you're considering tackling this project?
    Long live webOS!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    cool....do you have a site or info about the apps and games that are coming/
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlb14 View Post
    That was what I was wondering. I understand that you have a ton of personal projects; but since you had mentioned DosBox previously, would you be able to give an idea as to when you're considering tackling this project?
    If you can see at my signature there's a link for the project and is explained everything over there and even at the post there is a link. For Windows.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro80 View Post
    cool....do you have a site or info about the apps and games that are coming/
    Trakyng Games does not own a site yet, because is going to launch the site when the develop of the games start.

And T.A. Project is going to have a own Homebrew forum soon here.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Quote Originally Posted by TravisAntonio View Post
    If you can see at my signature there's a link for the project and is explained everything over there and even at the post there is a link. For Windows.
    That's why we were asking since there isn't any mention of DosBox on this list that's all.

I'll take that to mean that it won't be any time soon.

Not complaining at all, was just curious is all.
    Long live webOS!
  8.    #8  
    That's why we were asking since there isn't any mention of DosBox on this list that's all.

I'll take that to mean that it won't be any time soon.

Not complaining at all, was just curious is all.
    O.M.G Seems like you don't get it yet :-/
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

If I'm reading you right, you're going on the market that Win95 comes with Dos. We're asking about DosBox. It would take less resources to just run the existing framework of DosBox if possible. I don't see an entry on your page for just DosBox. We're just curious. I'd rather not read between the lines. lol I'm not all illiterate, just somewhat.
    O.M.G Seems like you don't get it yet :-/
    If you're referring to running Win95 & 98, then we're on different pages completely. Previously you mentioned tackling DosBox, and that's what we're inquiring about. We understand that we'll be able to run Dos apps from Win95 / 98, but that's not what most of us are looking to do.

It has nothing to do with "not getting" anything, I think we're referring to 2 different ways of doing the same thing and not meeting in the middle.

No biggie.

If you are referring to DosBox though, there is nothing related to it anywhere here aside from a post in another thread stating that you planned on looking at it. That's why people are asking since there's no updates related to it specifically, that's all. Nothing major.
    Long live webOS!
  11.    #11  
    If I'm reading you right, you're going on the market that Win95 comes with Dos. We're asking about DosBox. It would take less resources to just run the existing framework of DosBox if possible. I don't see an entry on your page for just DosBox. We're just curious. I'd rather not read between the lines. lol I'm not all illiterate, just somewhat.
    That's not my point of make it. and MARKET is not such a word for this.

If you're referring to running Win95 & 98, then we're on different pages completely. Previously you mentioned tackling DosBox, and that's what we're inquiring about. We understand that we'll be able to run Dos apps from Win95 / 98, but that's not what most of us are looking to do.

It has nothing to do with "not getting" anything, I think we're referring to 2 different ways of doing the same thing and not meeting in the middle.

No biggie.

If you are referring to DosBox though, there is nothing related to it anywhere here aside from a post in another thread stating that you planned on looking at it. That's why people are asking since there's no updates related to it specifically, that's all. Nothing major.
    And I'm performing Dosbox making it a little better for the Pre-/+/2/3 and Also for the Touchpad before release the Windows 98, that's why I'm not releasing it yet. And after I'm done with Dosbox I'm going to start working for a Qemu port only for Touchpad to use Windows XP and also the internet, because Windows XP without internet is just useless.

*And please for future poster do not point HOMEBREWS even if this includes "Windows" "Dosbox" "Dos" or Whatever, Homebrew is free and I'm not even asking for donations, so.

Edit:

Also I was looking to add Network drivers but is just like take a Dinosaur and put it inside a car :P. In fact is possible to use the internet with Windows 98 with The Pre-/+/2/3 and Touchpad but I'm not going to do it.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

That's not my point of make it. and MARKET is not such a word for this.

And I'm performing Dosbox making it a little better for the Pre-/+/2/3 and Also for the Touchpad before release the Windows 98, that's why I'm not releasing it yet. And after I'm done with Dosbox I'm going to start working for a Qemu port only for Touchpad to use Windows XP and also the internet, because Windows XP without internet is just useless.

*And please for future poster do not point HOMEBREWS even if this includes "Windows" "Dosbox" "Dos" or Whatever, Homebrew is free and I'm not even asking for donations, so.

Edit:

Also I was looking to add Network drivers but is just like take a Dinosaur and put it inside a car :P. In fact is possible to use the internet with Windows 98 with The Pre-/+/2/3 and Touchpad but I'm not going to do it.
    Thanks for the update.

And don't get me wrong, I'm very interested to see the end result of all your work with Win95 and 98
    Long live webOS!
    Something I am really interested in is getting Zork up and running again. The current one in Preware is old and doesn't work anymore.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Something I am really interested in is getting Zork up and running again. The current one in Preware is old and doesn't work anymore.
    It could be due to low resolution of Dosbox, because by the default the old missing dev of Dosbox did put the resolution to 600x400 and that's low.

Now I changed it to the Touchpad one. But really I can't guess if that's the problem I will have to see the log to see the problem.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

No need to get upset bro I was not implying you are asking for money, its an expression. We just didn't see DobSon in your link. ;-)
  16.    #16  
    No need to get upset bro I was not implying you are asking for money, its an expression. We just didn't see DobSon in your link. ;-)
    upset what? lol, That's the IDK thing I ever heard, I don't get upset for such things like this .
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Cool so... When are we getting DosBox? Lol
  18.    #18  
    Cool so... When are we getting DosBox? Lol
    I don't really know I'm busy at my two works! and School at morning. Is so hard to work everything but easy at the same time.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Alright bro, well thank you for the update and all that. We appreciate what you're doing a lot. I'm hoping DosBox can cure my boredom at work. lol