Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Hey Panel.

I'm having the same issue as migu_be, after the update I can no longer log in using SynoMusic. With your other apps I still can with no issues.
    Hi there !
    Great App ! Using it a lot ! Thanks you for all the time you spend devellopping these !
    Just a feature idea/request (maybe someone already asked you that :s), can you make a support for playlist (the one made on web station) or are they unavailable using the API you use ?

Anyway thanks for your good work !
    I'm having the same issue after the latest update. All the other SYNO apps work great, but Syno Music just spins the wheel at login and never connects.

Bummer.. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help or test.

Ryan
    Hello everybody on this thread,

First thing, I apologize in advance if my discussion is hard to understand, english is not my language and I don't practice it very often; moreover I rarely (almost never) discuss on fora.
    Second, let me congratulate you for your work on the synology apps.

Now the goal of my post :
    I have just installed Synomusic 0.3.7 on my Pre2 webOs 2.2.4 (french "SFR" operator, if it can helps). When I first launched the app, I filled the server adress, user name and password fields but when I tapped the Login button, a pop-up message told me : "Connection error. Connection to server can't be established. Connection not succeed 1."
    Now the same message pops up everytime I launched the app before I do anything else.
    I have tried different adresses: via my local wifi network, my ip via http, my ip via https but none of them are working.
    I use the same parameters with "Ds audio" on Ipad2 and everything work well.
    I use Dsm 3.2 on a Ds211J
    Do you think the problem comes from incompatibilities with Webos on version 2.2.4 ?

Have a good new year day (or night better)!

Ps: I've just installed your "SynoDM" and I got the same "Connection error" trouble.
    Just sent logs to panel.
    Hi Gergev,

As I told everybody in my previous post, I don't use english fluently.
    When you say : "just send logs to panel ", what do you mean exactly ?
    More precisely, which logs are you talking about ?
    Sorry if my question looks stupid.

Olivier
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier feeds the cat View Post
    Hi Gergev,

As I told everybody in my previous post, I don't use english fluently.
    When you say : "just send logs to panel ", what do you mean exactly ?
    More precisely, which logs are you talking about ?
    Sorry if my question looks stupid.

Olivier
    My post was meant for Pavol, the developer. He is trying to help me with connection problems.
    Your problem sounds different. For now, I would test out your connection using either SynoFM or SynoDM. I am not having problems with those, just the latest update of SynoMusic.

They way I login is to find out the IP address. For example, go to ipchicken.com and put that IP address into the "Enter server address" area (this also allows you to connect outside your LAN), and the connection port is filled in. Make sure your user name and passwords are setup and correct in the Synology User control panel and have the correct privileges. If you are able to connect via a laptop on your LAN, you should be able to connect with the touchpad. I am able to connect with my iphone using the itunes Syno app.
    Just as an update - the latest version of SynoMusic (0.3.8) resolves all the problems I was having with connecting.

BRAVO!

Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanWPowers View Post
    Just as an update - the latest version of SynoMusic (0.3.8) resolves all the problems I was having with connecting.

BRAVO!

Ryan
    Mine too! Browse by file name and move ahead in stream are just the ticket!

THANKS.
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Mine too! Browse by file name and move ahead in stream are just the ticket!

THANKS.
    Sorry for problems I have submitted broken IPK

Thanks to all who have donated/supported.

btw. Who have enabled debug mode in settings you can turn it off, app will probably run faster
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  11.    #171  
    Hello everybody on this thread,

First thing, I apologize in advance if my discussion is hard to understand, english is not my language and I don't practice it very often; moreover I rarely (almost never) discuss on fora.
    Second, let me congratulate you for your work on the synology apps.

Now the goal of my post :
    I have just installed Synomusic 0.3.7 on my Pre2 webOs 2.2.4 (french "SFR" operator, if it can helps). When I first launched the app, I filled the server adress, user name and password fields but when I tapped the Login button, a pop-up message told me : "Connection error. Connection to server can't be established. Connection not succeed 1."
    Now the same message pops up everytime I launched the app before I do anything else.
    I have tried different adresses: via my local wifi network, my ip via http, my ip via https but none of them are working.
    I use the same parameters with "Ds audio" on Ipad2 and everything work well.
    I use Dsm 3.2 on a Ds211J
    Do you think the problem comes from incompatibilities with Webos on version 2.2.4 ?

Have a good new year day (or night better)!

Ps: I've just installed your "SynoDM" and I got the same "Connection error" trouble.
    Hello,

sorry for no answer to your post. You have to user server address without HTTP / HTTPS prefix. Just IP address or domain.

Have you still problem with connecting ?
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Hi panel,

I dont use the prefix, the ip leads me to the Synology login panel when I write it in the pre2 browser so I suppose that I filled the Synomusic login panel the right way.
    I have updated to 0.3.8 but have the same "Connection error ..."; then I removed the app with Preware and installed it again : same problem.
    I will enable the debug mode to send you the logs, hope it will help.

Thanks for your answer.
    Olivier
  13.    #173  
    Hi panel,

I dont use the prefix, the ip leads me to the Synology login panel when I write it in the pre2 browser so I suppose that I filled the Synomusic login panel the right way.
    I have updated to 0.3.8 but have the same "Connection error ..."; then I removed the app with Preware and installed it again : same problem.
    I will enable the debug mode to send you the logs, hope it will help.

Thanks for your answer.
    Olivier
    I see in your logs that you're trying to connect with "Secure connection" enabled. With javascript / prototype framework you can't connect via https without trusted certificate.
    Excellent it works !
    I can now stream with the pre2, it's so good.
    I thought having tried all the combinations before submitting my problem.
    I'm sorry if you lost your time because of (my) user malfunction :-).
    Thanks again.

Olivier
    Pre2 2.2.4(ota)
  15.    #175  
    Excellent it works !
    I can now stream with the pre2, it's so good.
    I thought having tried all the combinations before submitting my problem.
    I'm sorry if you lost your time because of (my) user malfunction :-).
    Thanks again.

Olivier
    It's ok, no problem. I'm glad to help anybody.
    Hi panel, is it normal when you minimalize the card on touchpad it will stop after the current song you then need to click next ...
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Hi panel, is it normal when you minimalize the card on touchpad it will stop after the current song you then need to click next ...
    Is this happened before last update too ? I will check this, but I guess where's the problem.
  18.    #178  
    test update 0.4.1 for Touchpad in preware

[EDIT]
    0.4.2 in preware
    - fixed phone bug caused by Touchpad playlist adaptation
    - play next song fix
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by panel; 01/08/2012 at 02:59 PM.
    Looks fine,diky!
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    test update 0.4.1 for Touchpad in preware

[EDIT]
    0.4.2 in preware
    - fixed phone bug caused by Touchpad playlist adaptation
    - play next song fix
    Thanks for the update. I like the layout and this makes it easier to change songs in a folder.

Browsing by filename when I click on the first song in a folder, it brings up the playlist but I need to click on the song again for it to play. After the first song ends it doesn't advance automatically to the 2'nd song until I click the 'next' button, then all songs in the folder will play automatically. Maybe I'm using it the wrong way.

Would there be a way to 'add' to an existing playlist of songs playing from a folder? With the drive mapper app and AudiophileHD, I can drag songs and folders from synology into a playlist while music is playing. Unfortunately, it is a one time thing as there is no way to save the playlist.

It would be great to be able to create/save/retrieve/change playlists from within the app if possible.
    Last edited by gergev; 01/09/2012 at 11:48 AM.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast