Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Is it possible to use your Syno apps outside own wifi (over 3G) and with a dyndns adress instead of using a local IP (e.g. your screenshot , when i do port redirection on my router to the DS?
    I access my router externally. No need to use your dyndns address. Just go to ipchicken.com on your phone when you're in your house. Take and use that ip in the app. With this ip you'll be able to access your music anywhere.
    Last edited by Stevesrjr86; 12/04/2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I access my router externally. No need to use your dyndns address. Just go to ipchicken.com on your phone when your in your house. Take and use that ip in the app. With this ip you'll be able to access your music anywhere.
    Yes but i'm not always at home to check my current IP first and then go out of house. I have no static IP at home, so my router could reconnect with a different IP.

So great it works outside the local wifi, now i only need to know if i have to enter an IP adress, or if i could fill in a domainname into that same adressfield?
    yes but isn't that moot? If your ip changes then your dyndns will fail to connect anyways... Right? I use no-ip for my dyndns and using the method I said above has worked just fine.

BUT to test for you I just erased my ip and put my domain into the ip address field and it connected just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    yes but isn't that moot? If your ip changes then your dyndns will fail to connect anyways... Right?
    my router takes care of this and can update the ip on the dyndns service automatically

thanx for the test.
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Is it possible to use your Syno apps outside own wifi (over 3G) and with a dyndns adress instead of using a local IP (e.g. your screenshot 10.10.10.10), when i do port redirection on my router to the DS?
    Yes you can )) without "HTTP://"

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  6.    #146  
    Hi all,

planning design/fuctional changes to make synoMusic nicier and easy to use.

Have you any hints and tips ?

@migu_be also media renderer support in next update, have it in test phase
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hi all,

oh if finally my DS-212+ would arrive i would check the app heavily, hopefully will be there till the weekend.
    panel likes this.
    Hi all,

I'd have some requests if you take them but perhaps this is already what's you're planning on doing. Anyway, I'd love panes or some way to have a folder view, the current playlist and the player on the screen. I know this is probably asking too much :$
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    I'd have some requests if you take them but perhaps this is already what's you're planning on doing. Anyway, I'd love panes or some way to have a folder view, the current playlist and the player on the screen. I know this is probably asking too much :$
    Sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean on touchpad you will have it all on one screen ?

I think about something that. But I have phones only...

Playlist I can put in one screen with browser, but for player it's little bit complicated without recoding. I can put some play controls into folder / playlist view.
    Yea I figure it's something that doesn't make sense if you only have a phone.

The idea would be something similar to the current Audio Station from your computer since we have the space for it.

but hey, I'm happy with what I have. Anything else is bonus and you've done an awesome job so far.
  11.    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    Yea I figure it's something that doesn't make sense if you only have a phone.

The idea would be something similar to the current Audio Station from your computer since we have the space for it.

but hey, I'm happy with what I have. Anything else is bonus and you've done an awesome job so far.
    Wish I have a little more time for it :/ But I'm still working on it ... small steps, but progressing
    ahoj Panel,
    if I need to test media rendered, PM me

ps: once u add to playlist, can you still add other folders, files, and edit/move/... the playlist items?

pekny vecer!
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    ahoj Panel,
    if I need to test media rendered, PM me

ps: once u add to playlist, can you still add other folders, files, and edit/move/... the playlist items?

pekny vecer!
    Hello,

I had lot of other work to do last week, but I have it semi-finished now. I will let you know, when it will be done

Now you can still add other folders / files to existing playlist, but you can't edit playlist. I have plans to do this too.
    This application is by far the best application I've found for my WebOS device. I'm running it on both a Pre2 and Pre3 with absolutely no issue.

If there's anything you want me to test, please let me know and I'd be happy to try it.

BRAVO!

Ryan
  15.    #155  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanWPowers View Post
    This application is by far the best application I've found for my WebOS device. I'm running it on both a Pre2 and Pre3 with absolutely no issue.

If there's anything you want me to test, please let me know and I'd be happy to try it.

BRAVO!

Ryan
    Thank you.

I'm trying to get some TP for make native music app, but no luck for this time :/

For you all guys excuse me for no new updade, but I'm quitting from my work and have lot of things to do till new year. But I have spoken with PatrickC and he will help me to get new look (desing) of synoMusic.
  16.    #156  
    after christmas update in preware

@gergev: some things for you

- position seek (stream)
    - filename instead of song title (setting in prefrerences)

@migu_be: I have renderers in testing phase, I will send you PM this week
    after christmas update in preware

@gergev: some things for you

- position seek (stream)
    - filename instead of song title (setting in prefrerences)

@migu_be: I have renderers in testing phase, I will send you PM this week
    Thank you for those updates!
    I am having a problem logging in however, and just get a spinning wheel. No settings were changed, and my IP number has not changed. I rebooted after the update via preware. Also tried removed Synomusic, restarted and reinstalled, rebooted.
    SynoFM and SynoDM with the same IP login info works.
  18.    #158  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Thank you for those updates!
    I am having a problem logging in however, and just get a spinning wheel. No settings were changed, and my IP number has not changed. I rebooted after the update via preware. Also tried removed Synomusic, restarted and reinstalled, rebooted.
    SynoFM and SynoDM with the same IP login info works.
    Hi,

I have tried it and no problem to me. What version of DSM do you have ? Sent you PM.

Have anybody same problem ?
    Same issue here... Dsm 3.2
    /var/log/messages gives login success but then some .json errors
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast