Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #121  
    update in preware:

- you can now add items to playlist (whole folders too)
    - bugfixes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    update in preware:

- you can now add items to playlist (whole folders too)
    - bugfixes
    Hi Panel,

Could i ask for a feature to be added to the request list please? Would it be possible to add a search feature in the folder search? I have (and im sure others have) hundreds of albums and if you want to find a folder starting with X for example then it takes a long long time scrolling through all the screens.

Thanks

John
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagic81 View Post
    Hi Panel,

Could i ask for a feature to be added to the request list please? Would it be possible to add a search feature in the folder search? I have (and im sure others have) hundreds of albums and if you want to find a folder starting with X for example then it takes a long long time scrolling through all the screens.

Thanks

John
    good point i will do it

and i will let you change number of items / page
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  4.    #124  
    update in preware - sorry guys you have to set your settings and credentials again (cookies changed)

- you can now type to search items (only on active page)
    - ability to set number of items per page (50-150)

report bugs please
    with version 3.3 I cannot get music to play on my touchpad or my pre 2. It says stopped and doesn't display anything else. This problem started happening when the playlist feature was included in an update. The versions prior didn't have this issue.
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    with version 3.3 I cannot get music to play on my touchpad or my pre 2. It says stopped and doesn't display anything else. This problem started happening when the playlist feature was included in an update. The versions prior didn't have this issue.
    Hi,

I think it's something with USB play switch I have added (

Try to:
    1. USB play switch to ON
    2. Log in
    3. Close app
    4. Open app, switch USB play off and Log in

Please let me know. Sorry for problems.

I will try to look at settings logic in synoMusic code.
  7.    #127  
    Have anybody other this problem ? It seems that previous steps not worked for Steve

Btw. don't use version 0.3.3 it's too buggy. it won't play song with slashes in title.

[EDIT]
    not slashes but apostrophes I meant
    Last edited by panel; 11/13/2011 at 12:44 PM.
    HI, I have been experiencing this problem, found this post and turning USB off seems to have cleared the problem for me.
    Using 0.3.5 and Touchpad 3.0.4, ds111

great work, Thanks
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiclown View Post
    HI, I have been experiencing this problem, found this post and turning USB off seems to have cleared the problem for me.
    Using 0.3.5 and Touchpad 3.0.4, ds111

great work, Thanks
    Thanks for response.

For all: visual filelist will be available this week
    Great app! I received my DS211j and a couple of drives yesterday and today am listening to my mp3 collection from the TP. Very easy to setup.

Would a volume slider be possible in synomusic? I see it's there for USB mode, but I'm not using USB speakers.
  11.    #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by gergev View Post
    Great app! I received my DS211j and a couple of drives yesterday and today am listening to my mp3 collection from the TP. Very easy to setup.

Would a volume slider be possible in synomusic? I see it's there for USB mode, but I'm not using USB speakers.
    thank you for your support.

I will look if I can regulate hardware volume via script. If it's possible, I will do that
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    using v 0.35 on a pre- (webos1.4.5): login works, shows directory, tap on a title, song with all information (album, year, genre ..) shown, but doesn't play, shows "loading" in the upper right corner.
    same v. 035 on my pre3 works well.
    is pre- not supported?
    Last edited by conum; 11/25/2011 at 05:59 AM.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    using v 0.35 on a pre- (webos1.4.5): login works, shows directory, tap on a title, song with all information (album, year, genre ..) shown, but doesn't play, shows "loading" in the upper right corner.
    same v. 035 on my pre3 works well.
    is pre- not supported?
    hmm,

I don't know why it is not working. From last week I don't have Pre Plus and I can't test it on webOS 1.4.5. Version 0.2.5 was working on my Pre Plus (1.4.5). But last version I haven't tested.

But I can make debug logging into synoMusic and we can find out where the problem is.
    Is there a way to control play? i.e. drag or tap progress bar to move ahead in the song?

Navigating to previous folder does not remember former position but goes to top of list.

Would there be an option to display mp3s by File Name? I have many live show that are tagged horribly (no track number tag, or duplicate track numbers due to multiple live sets in the same folder), but they are at least in order according to File Name, as would appear in Synology's File Browser. There doesn't seem to be an option in the Media Server's Music Display Format for "File Name". I'm not so sure your app depends on that, since I have one folder of live music that has no tags whatsoever, except for the File Name itself, and then the app synomusic will default to displaying the File Name, since there are no tags for track number or title in those mp3s.
  15.    #135  
    Is there a way to control play? i.e. drag or tap progress bar to move ahead in the song?
    this will be available in next update

Navigating to previous folder does not remember former position but goes to top of list.
    this will be fixed in next update

Would there be an option to display mp3s by File Name? I have many live show that are tagged horribly (no track number tag, or duplicate track numbers due to multiple live sets in the same folder), but they are at least in order according to File Name, as would appear in Synology's File Browser. There doesn't seem to be an option in the Media Server's Music Display Format for "File Name". I'm not so sure your app depends on that, since I have one folder of live music that has no tags whatsoever, except for the File Name itself, and then the app synomusic will default to displaying the File Name, since there are no tags for track number or title in those mp3s.
    I can give option to you to switch filename to display instead of artist/title. But I recomend to fill up your tags. You can utilize much more functionality from you NAS with tagged mp3s.

For mass tagging I'm using TagScanner. It's great software and you can:
    - make tag from filename
    - edit tags in multiple files with one click
    - search and autotag (with image) from discogs, amazon, freedb server

and many more ...
    Ahoj Panel,

Got DSM 3.2 now, so can finally test the app

For the Media Renderer option I did some Http sniffs:

Clicking the Streaming Mode selection:
    http://syno:5000/webman/modules/Audi...aker=true&_dc=...

Then selecting renderer mode:
    http://syno:5000/webman/modules/Audi...io_playing.cgi
    posting action=listrenderer&target=none

then some audio playing thing
    http://:5000/webman/modules/AudioSta...io_playing.cgi
    action=list&target=0&start=0&limit=50

Then constant
    http://:5000/webman/syno_audio_ajax_...?player=0&_dc=...
    with player 0 when selecting the first renderer, and player=1 when switching to the next in the list.

(switch gives another audio playing first with action=list&target=1&start=0&limit=50 )

would that help for the renderer mode ?
    tx
  17.    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Ahoj Panel,

Got DSM 3.2 now, so can finally test the app

For the Media Renderer option I did some Http sniffs:
    would that help for the renderer mode ?
    tx
    Hello,

thank you for your cooperation Yes requests that you find out are same as in stream / usb mode. For this I had revamped core of player.

I will submit updates, what I've had done for now and next version will be "all about the renderers"

Maybe I will need your help to set it up.
    Last edited by panel; 11/28/2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: edit
    Glad to help
    diky a ti
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    I can give option to you to switch filename to display instead of artist/title. But I recomend to fill up your tags. You can utilize much more functionality from you NAS with tagged mp3s.
    The option to switch display by filename would be awesome.

I appreciate the functionality of tags as well, but I have lots of live shows that display in order according to file name,
    i.e. D1T01, D1T02...D2T01, D2T02...D3T01, D3T02....etc., all in the same folder.

Many of these are tagged with 'track' numbers that start over with each Disk, or show set, so they play out of order d1t1, d2t1, d3t1, d1t2, d2t2, d3t2, unless they can be sorted by file name.

Is there a way to Login remote wifi over WAN with DDNS? mydomain.no-ip.org
    edit: nvm, I got it working. A dual login option would be great as well.

This app is just fantastic. Audio Station is much more responsive than squeeze server on my ds211j.
    Last edited by gergev; 11/30/2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Is it possible to use your Syno apps outside own wifi (over 3G) and with a dyndns adress instead of using a local IP (e.g. your screenshot 10.10.10.10), when i do port redirection on my router to the DS?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast