Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkotsayfan View Post
    I'm still having trouble logging in, I get the “connection not succeed 1” message. I can eventually login through the browser, but I have to hit the “trust always” button a bunch of times each time the dialog box complaining about questionable signatures on my certificate pops up. Maybe the messed up certificate on my site is the problem?
    Sorry for late answer, I'm messing up with trusted certificate, but no success. On my PC and mobile web browser is everything ok but when I'm trying to connect via ajax request, it's not working
    Last edited by panel; 10/05/2011 at 03:47 AM. Reason: fix
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  2.    #102  
    I have successfully configured startssl.com certificate on synology server and it's worikng now with my apps

There are two apache servers to be configured to ssl certificate manually (not working only via DSM)

/usr/syno/apache/conf/httpd.conf-sys
    /usr/syno/apache/conf/httpd.conf-user

These lines are important (path to SSLCertificateChainFile have to be changed to your own):

SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/local/apache/conf/sub.class1.server.ca.pem
    SSLCACertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ca.pem
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Ahoj Panel,

did u have a look at the option to send the playlist to UPNP renderers ?
    diky
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Ahoj Panel,

did u have a look at the option to send the playlist to UPNP renderers ?
    diky
    Ahoj

Sorry, but not yet. I'm finishing file manager and then I return back to player. I have to rewrite more than half of player sources, because I have to move playlist to NAS. It's necessary for USB play and UPNP stream.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Found a new bug - my password contains special characters (e.g., !$%^&*()-+) which doesn't allow me to sign in. I created a generic user ID and simple password and was able to sign in.
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloogs View Post
    Found a new bug - my password contains special characters (e.g., !$%^&*()-+) which doesn't allow me to sign in. I created a generic user ID and simple password and was able to sign in.
    Thanks. I will fix it.

Tried on 2.3 but still not conbecting so that s not the reason
  8.    #108  
    Back on synoMusic app

USB play and more on the way
    I have been using this for a while and some wacky things happen when streaming over GSM (and over WIFI at times). Specifically Songs stop buffering and don't resume, If I change song mid buffer it does not always start streaming the new song (i have to hit pause then play). And I had one case where song A finished, song B started to play (next in list), I switched to song C and when song C was done, Song B played again.
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by n0pa View Post
    I have been using this for a while and some wacky things happen when streaming over GSM (and over WIFI at times). Specifically Songs stop buffering and don't resume, If I change song mid buffer it does not always start streaming the new song (i have to hit pause then play). And I had one case where song A finished, song B started to play (next in list), I switched to song C and when song C was done, Song B played again.
    Hi,

I don't clearly understand you. But I have to make checker whenever stops buffering for some time, I will make pause and play
  11.    #111  
    FYI: I have revamped whole player for using playlist on synology server.

USB play added with volume control and ability to set playback position

Today will be update
    Tx will it allow playlist sending to the recognized renderers? Diky
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Tx will it allow playlist sending to the recognized renderers? Diky
    Ahoj,

not in this version, but I have revamped core of the player and now I can do renderers too.

Here's my developer plan:
    1) I have to make playlist that you can play any other song directly from it (delete/modify).
    2) Adding files / folder to playlist separately
    3) Ability to play whole folder / album with all mp3s inside
    4) .... who knows maybe renderers
  14.    #114  
    Sorry,

USB play is buggy, I have tested it only remotely from work and now I'm hearing what's really happening

I will submit tomorrow bugfix.
    Hi Panel! I was just wondering if you would ever need a UI/graphic designer in the near future. I'm a computer science/user interface design major and I'm looking to improve my portfolio. PM me if interested!
    Anyone else having issues after updating their NAS to 3.2 firmware? I updated to 3.2 last night and also upgraded my SynoMusic at the same time and now it doesnt work. I can browse all my music but when i go to play it just says "stopped"

Gutted after the album play issues appear to have been sorted out.
    I had a issue also. In SynoMusic, on the login screen, make sure that USB play is set to off. I am not quite sure what USB play does.
    I had a issue also. In SynoMusic, on the login screen, make sure that USB play is set to off. I am not quite sure what USB play does.
    Top man, thanks very much. For anyone else that has the same issues and has auto login enabled do the following.

1. Change your preferences to not auto login. restart SynoMusic
    2. Move the USB Play to "No/Off". login
    3. Change preferences back to autoLogin "On"

If you try and take the USB play off whilst auto login is on it doesnt change the setting.
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagic81 View Post
    Top man, thanks very much. For anyone else that has the same issues and has auto login enabled do the following.

1. Change your preferences to not auto login. restart SynoMusic
    2. Move the USB Play to "No/Off". login
    3. Change preferences back to autoLogin "On"

If you try and take the USB play off whilst auto login is on it doesnt change the setting.
    Sorry and thank you. I have changed settings and login page. As you resolved it, you have to resave your new settings page.

But there are some bugs like, you can pause usb play, but you can't resume playing.

Next update will solve this and other bugs, but if you find something wrong or something strange, let me know.

20.    #120  
    USB play will play music to USB speakers connected to NAS. Music will play on NAS and from synomusic you only controll player. You can quit app and log on later to manage playing.