Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 194
Like Tree11Likes
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
    I don't know and i don't have the right tools to test. If video streaming over 3g would works at a good speed, i'm going to buy synology NAS (i'm looking for a NAS anyway so...)

    anyway the player is called norvinet, can anyone investigate if this would work?
    I am playing videos from Synology server over DLNA also out of my home network. As DLNA protocol doesn't support security, I have installed on Touchpad PPTP VPN client, I have also installed PPTP server package in Synology. Than I am playing the videos over the Bhome pro DLNA player. Not tested over 3G, just over Wifi network.
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by milanroubal View Post
    I am playing videos from Synology server over DLNA also out of my home network. As DLNA protocol doesn't support security, I have installed on Touchpad PPTP VPN client, I have also installed PPTP server package in Synology. Than I am playing the videos over the Bhome pro DLNA player. Not tested over 3G, just over Wifi network.
    Thanks for info

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  3. #83  
    Ahoj Panel,

    where you able to try an UPNP Media renderer (eG. twonky on PC) to stream the music too?
    I'd love to be able to control the music playback from the Touchpad & Pre 2 via this
    (the Web app does not work correctly on the browsers )

    diky
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    And what was problem?
    I think it just took a while to index all my files but I can only assume
  5. #85  
    Are you planning to make this a paid app?
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Are you planning to make this a paid app?
    When I started to develop this app, I though to make paid app. But now I'm not sure, if I wan to

    I will do filemanager app for synology as well and at final photo station. Maybe I will make one big all-in-one app and that will be paid.

    Enjoy this app and if you want to donate, make it maybe my wife will be more tolerant to my time spent on it

    Anyway I will make more features soon. Stay tuned, I'm happy on making this app for you guys.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  7.    #87  
    bugfix update 0.2.5 sended to preware
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  8. #88  
    0.2.5:
    - NEXT / PREV bugfix
    - browser UP + paging fix
    Is the first fix regarding the previous inability to load the next/prev songs from an album/folder?

    edit: looks like it, can't wait to try

    ty panel!
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    Is the first fix regarding the previous inability to load the next/prev songs from an album/folder?

    edit: looks like it, can't wait to try

    ty panel!
    there was bug when you was pressed NEXT, NEXT, PREV and PREV you have stuck on second song and there was no way to get on first song
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  10. #90  
    Hey panel, loving the app so far. Something that would be a nice touch would be to have the ability to download the songs as well. Quick & easy ringtones .
  11. #91  
    Hi Panel,

    I just wanted to thank you for the app and the effort. My only wish is under development afaikafaikafaik ($usb$ $playback$).

    One question, how are you developing these apps? Synology doesn't seem to give any API to manage their NAS, and the only "official" apps are for iOS and android.

    I guess that you are using http protocol to comunicate with the NAS, isn't it? Just curiosity.
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Hey panel, loving the app so far. Something that would be a nice touch would be to have the ability to download the songs as well. Quick & easy ringtones .
    Steve, it will be nice I'm working on filemanager too and you will be able to download anything.

    It's not bad idea to implement download to music app too.

    I have make some progress in USB play and I have functional version. But it will need to make some playlist module, because it's not good how it is now.

    If you have some opinion how will have look adding items to playlist and some managemet, let me know.

    I'm planing to buy Touchpad and if this will be successfull, I will make native app for Toupad too.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Stevesrjr86 likes this.
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgvaldecasas View Post
    Hi Panel,

    I just wanted to thank you for the app and the effort. My only wish is under development afaikafaikafaik ($usb$ $playback$).

    One question, how are you developing these apps? Synology doesn't seem to give any API to manage their NAS, and the only "official" apps are for iOS and android.

    I guess that you are using http protocol to comunicate with the NAS, isn't it? Just curiosity.
    USB playback is near to be working

    Synology NAS is best thing that I have ever buyed. And I'm little bit sad, that there's no official app for webos or official API, because synology have done good http interface for their web manager. It will be much easier with API, but nothing is impossible. Http is right

    Enjoy apps and get ready for File Manager

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  14. #94  
    Thanks for the app
  15.    #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by sickbane View Post
    Thanks for the app
    you're welcome
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  16. #96  
    Great application!! My only concern is that its missing playlist functionality, and it doesn't change songs automatically. I have to change it to the next track everytime one finishes. Other than that I love it, great work
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by smuedy1122 View Post
    Great application!! My only concern is that its missing playlist functionality, and it doesn't change songs automatically. I have to change it to the next track everytime one finishes. Other than that I love it, great work
    Thanks for testing. What device and system are you using ?

    It may play all files without pressing next button :/ Have anybody else this problem ?

    Playlist module will be added in next update.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  18.    #98  
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    spud101 likes this.
  19. #99  
    thanks dude, you rock!
  20.    #100  
    Sorry for delay, I was hard working on synoFM - synology file manager

    Forum thread

    Maybe next week I will return to this one.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions