Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Ahoj Panel,

Have not been able to try the application yet.
    What I'm interested in: be able to control the playlists sent to the Media Renderers (have a WDTV live & Roku soundbridges).
    This would allow to choose the music & have it sent by the syno to the players.
    So the WEbos would just control this, like the web interface (on a PC, not working on Webos browser )

tx
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by migu_be View Post
    Ahoj Panel,

Have not been able to try the application yet.
    What I'm interested in: be able to control the playlists sent to the Media Renderers (have a WDTV live & Roku soundbridges).
    This would allow to choose the music & have it sent by the syno to the players.
    So the WEbos would just control this, like the web interface (on a PC, not working on Webos browser )

tx
    This will be little problem, because I don't have any soundbridge media player and I can not activate this option on my DSM.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
  3.    #63  
    Did anyone try with DSM 2.3?
    I get in /var/log/messages:

2011-08-31T20:49:52.845703Z [45547] palm-webos user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.panel.synomusic: Error: json: { "reason" : "error_cantlogin", "result" : "error" } , palmInitFramework367:2569

port 5000 is standard one, and working fine in browser
    I have DSM 3.1. There can be a lot of differences between 2.3 and 3.x

If I can have any demo account on some DSM 2.3, I can make it functional.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    This will be little problem, because I don't have any soundbridge media player and I can not activate this option on my DSM.
    I think if you install a trial of Twonky Media Server on a PC, you will have the possibility to render to this PC (so stream from syno to the PC).

An idea to check
  5.    #65  
    I think if you install a trial of Twonky Media Server on a PC, you will have the possibility to render to this PC (so stream from syno to the PC).

An idea to check
    Ok, thanks for hint, I will try. But first I have to finish USB mode.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #66  
    After a short break, development will continue.

Some screenshots to make your waiting restless

Browsing by Folders, Albums, Artists and Genres ... and search ability is comming.

PS: 100% width for your touchpad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    waiting for the update... thanks!
  8.    #68  
    new update in preware

uninstall of old version recomended
    Wonderful app.

I look forward to USB streaming, which would be perfect for my installation. Glad to see this feature is coming. Just donated to support the development.

Thank you for your work !

Have you considered an offline mode ? (which would download selected playlists for offline playing, just like Spotify)
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by disto View Post
    Wonderful app.

I look forward to USB streaming, which would be perfect for my installation. Glad to see this feature is coming. Just donated to support the development.

Thank you for your work !

Have you considered an offline mode ? (which would download selected playlists for offline playing, just like Spotify)
    Thank you very much, for your support. I will do my best

I haven't think about offline mode. Maybe in the future.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm still having trouble logging in, I get the “connection not succeed 1” message. I can eventually login through the browser, but I have to hit the “trust always” button a bunch of times each time the dialog box complaining about questionable signatures on my certificate pops up. Maybe the messed up certificate on my site is the problem?
    hi,

I just registered to say thank you to panel for his time working on this, I really appreciate it.

I'd like to report 2 problems that I experience with my touchpad but I'm not sure if there are known issues at this point so here we go:
    - last night i finally managed to connect to my ds211j locally (using the lan ip address) after upgrading DSM from 3.0 to 3.2. However i didn't see any file. there was a 1 / 0 in the top right corner and that's it.
    - the other problem is that I can't connect from outside of my lan

was there anything you need from me to help you, please let me know
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkotsayfan View Post
    I'm still having trouble logging in, I get the “connection not succeed 1” message. I can eventually login through the browser, but I have to hit the “trust always” button a bunch of times each time the dialog box complaining about questionable signatures on my certificate pops up. Maybe the messed up certificate on my site is the problem?
    Yes. Certificate will be problem. I have tried to import untrusted certificate to my Pre2, in browser worked, but with SynoMusic (ajax request connection) was not succeeded

If somebody knows how to make it functional (without trusted certificate) let me know.

There is another way to get trusted certificate for your domain for free: www.startssl.com , but you have to be owner of your domain.

hey I take back what I said earlier, I'm currently streaming just fine locally
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    hey I take back what I said earlier, I'm currently streaming just fine locally
    And what was problem?

ahoj,

Kalemsoft player plays more codec (Divx, Mkv H264, ...) but no DLNA/UPNP streaming, people are trying to mount via CIFS but issues to see the files frmo the player.
    BHome supports DLNA streaming but only mp4, even if Kalemsoft is installed.

cau

any chance we can work with this to create a video streamer?
    also there is a paid mediaplayer app that uses
    dlna/upnp. It's in the app store. Let me know if you can't find it, i'll look it up again...
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
    any chance we can work with this to create a video streamer?
    also there is a paid mediaplayer app that uses
    dlna/upnp. It's in the app store. Let me know if you can't find it, i'll look it up again...
    Hi,

If you have working media player which can play UPNP/DLNA stream, you don't need anything else. You have to configure your Synology server to provide UPNP/DLNA stream and it will work.

Or do you need anything else ?
    Keeps getting better. I can't wait until native scaling TouchPad support is added, only thing keeping me from using the app versus the web browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hi,

If you have working media player which can play UPNP/DLNA stream, you don't need anything else. You have to configure your Synology server to provide UPNP/DLNA stream and it will work.

Or do you need anything else ?
    I don't know and i don't have the right tools to test. If video streaming over 3g would works at a good speed, i'm going to buy synology NAS (i'm looking for a NAS anyway so...)

anyway the player is called norvinet, can anyone investigate if this would work?
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
    I don't know and i don't have the right tools to test. If video streaming over 3g would works at a good speed, i'm going to buy synology NAS (i'm looking for a NAS anyway so...)

anyway the player is called norvinet, can anyone investigate if this would work?
    I have Synology, but I don't have Touchpad

I don't know about UPNP/DLNA player working on Pre2

Maybe somebody who have synology and touchpad will test it.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast