Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #21  
    knowing issues:

- still no paging (there only fist page in browser page)
    - issues with scrollbar and player status (when you want to play next/prev song) - you see Playing status even if it is only loading

[edit]
    - missing "Now playing" button
    Last edited by panel; 08/23/2011 at 09:49 AM.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    I am trying to test your app and all I am getting is "Connection to server can't be established". Now if I use my Pre to access the NAT address of the Synology station I can login ok. I am using my main admin account and I checked all privileges and it has access to the Audio Station. Any idea please?

Thanks
    Vas
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    I am trying to test your app and all I am getting is "Connection to server can't be established". Now if I use my Pre to access the NAT address of the Synology station I can login ok. I am using my main admin account and I checked all privileges and it has access to the Audio Station. Any idea please?

Thanks
    Vas
    1. Have you tried to connect to your nas via web browser on your phone? If this is working, it will work via SynoMusic. To Synomusic enter your NAS address without http/https prefix.

2. Are you trying to connect secured conection or via normal ?

3. Are you using default port (5000/5001) on your nas to connect ?
    Last edited by panel; 08/23/2011 at 04:36 PM.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    1. Have you tried to connect to your nas via web browser ? If this is working, it will work via SynoMusic. To Synomusic enter your NAS address without http/https prefix.

2. Are you trying to connect secured conection or via normal ?

3. Are you using default port (5000/5001) on your nas to connect ?
    Hi and thanks for the message.

1) I do connect to my NAS via a browser so I can configure it etc. I am running Synology 3.1-1632 on a DS207+ box. Also AudioStation works just fine via the browser. For example on my LAN the DS is 192.168.1.11 so I just use that IP in the login details.

2) I tried both but still no luck.

3) Yes the default ports are being used.

I am also using a Pre- running 2.1.0.
    Any more ideas?
    Thanks
    Vas
    Now after the update I'm receiving the same error on my touchpad and pre.
    "Connection to server can't be established"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Now after the update I'm receiving the same error on my touchpad and pre.
    "Connection to server can't be established"
    I didn't have a chance to try the app before so I can only go with what is happening on the latest version. What DS are you running?
  7.    #27  
    I didn't have a chance to try the app before so I can only go with what is happening on the latest version. What DS are you running?
    Please try go to settings and and check port settings, trehe will be port 5000 / 5001. Try to save it before connecting.

Maybe I had submited some bug with it.

(edit)
    Yes I this this will be problem. In last update I'm using cookies, that I never used before.
    Last edited by panel; 08/24/2011 at 02:57 AM.
  8.    #28  
    app update to version 0.1.8 being processed
    app update to version 0.1.8 being processed
    Dude that works just fine !!!!
    I tried it from my Pre- and my Touchpad

I would love to see some album images being loaded too and controls to FF or RW the songs....

I haven't tried loading play lists. Are they supported?

Vas
  10.    #30  
    Dude that works just fine !!!!
    I tried it from my Pre- and my Touchpad

I would love to see some album images being loaded too and controls to FF or RW the songs....

I haven't tried loading play lists. Are they supported?

Vas
    Great that is working now. About playlists, I'm not sure. This is only mobile version of synology web DSM Audio Station.
    so after going to menu and storing the port, the application start working again.
    Now the counts of the files are correct, but prev and next button behave really strange. For example when I am in the folder where are 2 songs and I start the second one, than prev and next button are shown. I click on the menu and and again to hide menu and prev button is grey. When I pressed the prev button, it did not go to prev song etc. Also there is still limit how many folders are shown, so my list still ends quite soon. Thank you
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by milanroubal View Post
    so after going to menu and storing the port, the application start working again.
    Now the counts of the files are correct, but prev and next button behave really strange. For example when I am in the folder where are 2 songs and I start the second one, than prev and next button are shown. I click on the menu and and again to hide menu and prev button is grey. When I pressed the prev button, it did not go to prev song etc. Also there is still limit how many folders are shown, so my list still ends quite soon. Thank you
    Thanks for testing. Next / Prev button will be fixed in next version also some testing version of paging. I hope it will be this week
    Maybe it's just my pre (on its last leg :/ ) the app just says loading but won't play the file. On my touchpad it loads just fine. Thanks for the update, the scroll bar is a nice touch.
    Maybe it's just my pre (on its last leg :/ ) the app just says loading but won't play the file. On my touchpad it loads just fine. Thanks for the update, the scroll bar is a nice touch.
    I had the same problem and I just a different file. It played fine. Then I went back to the original and it loaded right away. Maybe some caching glitch. I didn't mention it cause I thought maybe it was my Synology box....

Retry and let us know
  15.    #35  
    Hmm, I will try to find if I can display some buffering information. Then we can see what's happening there. HTML5 audio object in webOS is one big mystery. Sometimes won't play and sometimes take near minute before it will play something.

Try to wait, maybe it is only trying to load some data. Are you trying it on your home network or via internet?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  16.    #36  
    I had the same problem and I just a different file. It played fine. Then I went back to the original and it loaded right away. Maybe some caching glitch. I didn't mention it cause I thought maybe it was my Synology box....

Retry and let us know
    It's not problem of the synology. This is webOS audio object problem, but I red, that I can preload some objects to improve performance.

This want to take scientific research

Are you having these troubles on your home (local) network too?

It's not problem of the synology. This is webOS audio object problem, but I red, that I can preload some objects to improve performance.

This want to take scientific research

Are you having these troubles on your home (local) network too?

This only happened to me once yesterday over my LAN. I haven't tried over WAN at all. However I was re-indexing all my files at the time and I assumed it was my synology box.

I will keep you posted if it happens again So far so good

UPDATE: Ok I played some more and now I am having the same issue. It is intermittent though.
    Last edited by VasTheGreek; 08/25/2011 at 06:00 PM.
  18. Tib
    Synomusic works great with my DS211j. THANK YOU! =)
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tib View Post
    Synomusic works great with my DS211j. THANK YOU! =)
    np but there are lot of bugs.

Feel free to report.
  20.    #40  
    Hi all,

found some interesting audio station setting, it will help to stream (transcode) multiple audio formats to mp3.

It can be changed only under ADMIN account.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast