Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloogs View Post
    Found a new bug - my password contains special characters (e.g., !$%^&*()-+) which doesn't allow me to sign in. I created a generic user ID and simple password and was able to sign in.
    Could it be in SynoMusic v0.4.2 password with # does not work (or is it synology Audio Station3 on DSM 3.2?)

Have DSM 3.2 DS-212+ and working great with SynoFM with this # PW, when setting PW without # SynoFM and SYnoMusic works great also over BT on my stereo:
    Known issues and fixes for 2.2.4

Thumbs up - now if only SSL would work with self signed certs.

Donation on the way.
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Could it be in SynoMusic v0.4.2 password with # does not work (or is it synology Audio Station3 on DSM 3.2?)

Have DSM 3.2 DS-212+ and working great with SynoFM with this # PW, when setting PW without # SynoFM and SYnoMusic works great also over BT on my stereo:

Thumbs up - now if only SSL would work with self signed certs.

Donation on the way.
    Yes my fault again, sorry I forgot to URI encode password value in request

Will be fixed in next update.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    here's my partial and not thorough feedback regarding the latest version:

- are playlists limited to 250 files?

- files after #20 will not play but block the app. can someone confirm? when you tap a file after #20, nothing happens. Also it seemed like I was not able to create a new playlist unless I'd play a file between [1-20]. It was kind of weird.
  4.    #184  
    Hi,

thank you for your feedback, synology interface have limitation to 250, but I will try to use more. About #20 song bug, will check it.

Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    here's my partial and not thorough feedback regarding the latest version:

- are playlists limited to 250 files?

- files after #20 will not play but block the app. can someone confirm? when you tap a file after #20, nothing happens. Also it seemed like I was not able to create a new playlist unless I'd play a file between [1-20]. It was kind of weird.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    For what it's worth I'm also having the "20 song" issue where any song after #20 in an album doesn't play.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hi, does anyone know if this works with DSM 4?

It doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks
    It is not working for me either. However i have not had a chance to troubleshoot yet.
  8.    #188  
    Hi guys,

sorry for late answer. I was on holidays last week (skiing in Alps .

I have updated my DSM to 4.0-2198 and it's not working (Cannot start session on server - Error). I will look at this and will finally fix scrolling / playing problem after 20th song.
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hi guys,

sorry for late answer. I was on holidays last week (skiing in Alps .

I have updated my DSM to 4.0-2198 and it's not working (Cannot start session on server - Error). I will look at this and will finally fix scrolling / playing problem after 20th song.
    Thx for your support. Also just returned from the Alps, but was too afraid to update to DSM 4 for now
  10.    #190  
    I think DSM 4 is good. Interface is little bit laggier, because of more design improvement, but I think nas works better. Especially media indexing and photo thumbnailing.
  11.    #191  
    Hi guys,

I'm now fixing synoMusic for DSM 4.X and playlist bug.

Tomorrow will be fix update in preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm now fixing synoMusic for DSM 4.X and playlist bug.

Tomorrow will be fix update in preware.

You're AMAZING. No, really. AMAZING. I'm going to click on the DONATE button immediately.

I can't thank you enough for this absolutely wonderful product. Please keep up the fantastic work.

Ryan
    thx panel, as soon as your apps work for 4.x i'm going to upgrade [offtopic] and finally will try to build my own cloud for contacts/calendar with zarafa package [/offtopic]
    panel likes this.
  14.    #194  
    Hello, new update in preware:

0.4.5:
    - DSM 4.X update & fix (you can still add DSM 3.X servers)
    - fixed playlist scroll bug
    - fixex song #20 bug
    - small facelifts

<<<< THREAD MOVED >>>>

Please follow and write on new thread for synoMusic:

Synology Music Player - synoMusic

Last edited by panel; 03/23/2012 at 05:49 PM.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910