Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes
    this app works ok and is easy to navigate for me..
    there is one thing tho..

sometimes a file gets corrupt at the TP side..
    and transferring the same file again doesnt help.. i do delete the first one ..

example:: a file of 160mb gets corrupt. a different one of same size is fine..\

any help for this?

thanx
    Can anyone explain how to close TBaccess on a Mac?

In Windows, TBaccess loads an icon in the system tray. If you right click on the icon, you can select Exit to close TBaccess.

I'm not familiar with the Mac but need to use TBtransfer with a Mac. Is there a similar way to close TBaccess on the Mac?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I have tried downloading the app to my touchpad but am unable to install the app or unzip the file..What am I doing wrong? Everyone on this thread has been able to install the app.
    hi, could/will there be the ability to transfer entire folders & not just single files?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GiffordT View Post
    I have tried downloading the app to my touchpad but am unable to install the app or unzip the file..What am I doing wrong? Everyone on this thread has been able to install the app.
    You need to use WebOSQuickInstall to install the ipk file remotely from your PC with the TouchPad connected via USB in Developer mode. See http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...-v4-4-0-a.html
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234