Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JoeTennies
  1.    #1  
    With Fantasy Football FINALLY starting, does anyone know of an app that will work on Touchpad and Pre- or above for DRAFTING and making player changes?
    espn one also would be nice.

I use both during fantasy season.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    amen brother I need a fantasy sports app asap
    I have been using the site to do all my navigation with the TouchPad. Seems to work as good as the desktop...I think I'm behind on the craze on always needing an app to do built in things that the browser supports.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Don't forget the CBS fantasy leagues too while we're at it.

Also, Yahoo has the Pick 'em games too which are fun.
    We used to have a great free app for yahoo football leagues, but the dev stopped development and pulled it from the app catalog.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ming-soon.html

Maybe someone who knows how to reach him could have him open source the code and let them take over.
    Does anybody still have a working version of the app I just referenced btw? Maybe it could be backed up into an ipk file and posted here for others to install as a temporary solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I have been using the site to do all my navigation with the TouchPad. Seems to work as good as the desktop...I think I'm behind on the craze on always needing an app to do built in things that the browser supports.
    the only reason why I would prefer an app over the browser

is so I can have one that works on my phone and touchpad that scales to each screen. so I can just pick up either device and use a familiar interface.

lets face it, the browser for fantasy on a pre would take forever to navigate.
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    i don't play on yahoo but I do on nfl.com....I was able to open the live draft without any problems (was not expecting to at all!)
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Well, I don't want to promise anything, but I am working on an Enyo app for doing Yahoo! Fantasy Football. That being said, I'm a software engineer, so I may just get too busy to finish. If I get it figured out, I may make a Mojo one as well.

I'd love to do ESPN as well, but I can't seem to find the APIs to access it.
    Zyphlin and WrlsFanatic like this.
    A Yahoo Fantasy app would be awesome. I can't imagine anyone would have a problem paying a couple of bucks for it too. I sure as hell wouldn't. THANKS!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    any tips cause the yahoo site doesnt seem to work very well for me. Did you have to change any settings on the TouchPad?? It keeps logging me out. Please helpppppp.