Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #21  
    update 0.5.8 in preware - changelog in first post
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    I'm setting up my new 212j, and I'm incredibly excited to be helping to test this app.

My only question is this - do I need to set up "Audio Station" in Disk Station in order to use this app? Or can I just have my music stored in a standard "Shared Folder" and point the app towards where it's stored?

Looking forward to this. Can't wait!

-Ryan
    I believe the Torrent Manager app has nothing to do with Audio Station.

However you may need Audio Station for the music player although I'm not quite sure.

For your music to be seen by your devices remotely, I think it's best if you put your music within the music shared folder that is created by DSM (along with video and photo). These shared folders are the one discoverable by DLNA compliant devices if I'm not mistaking.

I should get my TP back from repair before the end of the week, I will test and report sometimes next week panel! keep up the good work!
  4.    #24  
    @neks a lot of thanks, I'm enjoying it

@RyanWPowers

for streaming music to your phone / touchpad you have to use synoMusic app and YES you have to have Audio Station enabled in Control Center of your Synology NAS.

If you would have any further questions about music application, you can write it here synoMusic forum thread
    If you like my applications (SynoMusic, SynoDM, SynoFM) and want to donate for future upgrades and development
    Sorry about that. I had too many different Synology threads open, and ended up posting that reply to the wrong thread.

Thanks to all who reply. I'll enable "audio station" and store my music in the default folder.

Here we go! Let's see how this works on a Pre3.

Ryan
    I don't have a synology NAS but this app looks very nice and I know you have some more synology related apps out.
    Thanks panel for you (free) support.
  7.    #27  
    @RyanWPowers no problem, I did not meant it bad way. You're welcome in Synology family

@somline thanks, I'm doing my best
    Hello,
    I have a question:

when using the synology download manager weblogin I can use it to copy links from a webpage into it to have a file queued for download. the synodm app on my pre3 only searches for torrents.
    would it be possible to add the function of entering a download link and have it queued in the NAS?
    I just got the idea since I can see all my manually entered downloads in the synodm app.

This would be a great addon to this app.

Heino
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by heino View Post
    Hello,
    I have a question:

when using the synology download manager weblogin I can use it to copy links from a webpage into it to have a file queued for download. the synodm app on my pre3 only searches for torrents.
    would it be possible to add the function of entering a download link and have it queued in the NAS?
    I just got the idea since I can see all my manually entered downloads in the synodm app.

This would be a great addon to this app.

Heino
    Hello,

Try paste url to the search input field

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by panel View Post
    Hello,

Try paste url to the search input field

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    tried that already. doesn't work.
    could it be because my link does not end with e.g. .mp4 but with ...m=/dl ?
    when adding that link directly into dsm 3.2 it works nicely.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by heino View Post
    tried that already. doesn't work.
    could it be because my link does not end with e.g. .mp4 but with ...m=/dl ?
    when adding that link directly into dsm 3.2 it works nicely.
    ah so, sorry, this function i have tested only in first release I will try it and make bugfix.

No there is no limitation for url.
  12.    #32  
    update 0.6.0 in preware - changelog in first post

@heino: fixed adding url via search input field: "http://" at begining of address required
    panel,

I currently have 175 or so tasks and I think I'm still unable to see all of them.
    Do you think it's something you can fix? it keeps me from using this app because I only need to check the last ones as I seed the rest.

Thank you
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by neks View Post
    panel,

I currently have 175 or so tasks and I think I'm still unable to see all of them.
    Do you think it's something you can fix? it keeps me from using this app because I only need to check the last ones as I seed the rest.

Thank you
    wow 175 tasks ... milanroubal asked me for paging

ok, I wil do that.
    Hi i am totally new to this and i dont quite understand the system of this app. i have downloaded syno dm by preware in the hp touchpad and i have tired to login in. i have no clue about how to login into synoDM and also have no clue what username password and the server address it. i would be extremely grateful for someone to help me. thx i really want to know how to use this app.
    tissot36 likes this.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by heatblast360 View Post
    Hi i am totally new to this and i dont quite understand the system of this app. i have downloaded syno dm by preware in the hp touchpad and i have tired to login in. i have no clue about how to login into synoDM and also have no clue what username password and the server address it. i would be extremely grateful for someone to help me. thx i really want to know how to use this app.
    Hi,

synoDM is download manager app for synology NAS servers. If you have Synology disk station you can control download station with this app.

For loggin you can use same login / password as you are using on web interface of Synology server.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Ooh glad I found this thread. Is there any plans to develop a DS Cam app for Touchpad? Is it even possible? Having got Splashtop HD and CamCam working, I would love to get DS Cam working as I would then consider investing in an extra licence. Impressive!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Planning to try the DSM 4 beta tonight. Hopefully this works with the webOS apps. No idea whether you are planning to also create a "cloud station" app
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Planning to try the DSM 4 beta tonight. Hopefully this works with the webOS apps. No idea whether you are planning to also create a "cloud station" app
    Hello,

please let us know how it's working
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Yes, I will. I updated the DS, but I got a weird noise after that. So I have been trying to fix that and haven't had time yet to check the webOS apps.

Apparently it's the fan, undervolted after OS update is the assumption (I'm not the only one):
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast