1.    #1  
    I'm currently working on a sequel to my Spots game, and was wondering is some people would be able to test/comment on it

It is available from the beta catalog (sorry - can't post a link).

Some screenies (some of which are subject to change).

Its mostly finished - I need to add in and test the extra Arcade levels, credits screen, some sort of "How To Play" screen and the game over screen when you complete the arcade levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTAToad View Post
    I'm currently working on a sequel to my Spots game, and was wondering is some people would be able to test/comment on it

It is available from the beta catalog (sorry - can't post a link).

Some screenies (some of which are subject to change).

Its mostly finished - I need to add in and test the extra Arcade levels, credits screen, some sort of "How To Play" screen and the game over screen when you complete the arcade levels.
    I can try to help, what platform is this for (mobile or tablet) and wife and I have both. Just send me a PM with the details and we'll go from here. Sorli...
    Would be happy to help out with testing etc

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)