Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I have a very good idea for an app that I would like to develop but unfortunately I do not have the skills to create it. It would be widely used and targeted at a popular market. It is a serious business venture so I am only looking for people willing to sign an NDA to keep the idea secret. If you are interested please contact me and we could discuss the details.

Thanks!

Mike
    We might be interested but it depends on the idea.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Would you be willing to sign an NDA? I would love to share the idea with you. It looks like your products are already right on the similar track.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk9027866 View Post
    Would you be willing to sign an NDA? I would love to share the idea with you. It looks like your products are already right on the similar track.
    I guess if my word and a handshake won't do...

Obviously, we would want to review the NDA language before we could commit to anything and if we believe the idea is feasible and marketable.

Futhermore, there would have to be an agreement for royalties negotiated before we would agree to produce the idea.

You can contact my boss at sshipman@digikatsoftware.com
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    I guess if my word and a handshake won't do...

Obviously, we would want to review the NDA language before we could commit to anything and if we believe the idea is feasible and marketable.

Futhermore, there would have to be an agreement for royalties negotiated before we would agree to produce the idea.

You can contact my boss at sshipman@digikatsoftware.com
    I will email him right away. I am looking forward to see what you guys think of the idea. I would love to see it produced!

Thanks again!

Mike
    hehe, she.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merphie View Post
    hehe, she.
    I just felt like such an *****! I went on your website under contact information and that was the first thing I saw ! Thanks for the correction. I will email her now.

Thanks!

Mike

BTW,

What are both your names?
    Last edited by mk9027866; 07/27/2011 at 11:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk9027866 View Post
    I just felt like such an *****! I went on your website under contact information and that was the first thing I saw ! Thanks for the correction. I will email her now.

Thanks!

Mike

BTW,

What are both your names?
    I'm Chris and she is Shelly.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company