Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree15Likes
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I have ubuntu running on the touchpad and pre phone.

Is there a way to 'copy / paste' from webos to an ubuntu application?
    if we mess up the ubuntu installation, how can we do a fresh install?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasimpson90 View Post
    I have spent most of today googleing around to try and find a good guide on how to install Ubuntu on the touchpad without much success. Could anyone link me to what I am looking for. Also has anyone done this and had an experience using gcc and emacs on Ubuntu on the touchpad because I am hoping to use this to do some c programming and compiling.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Thanks in advance

James
    James,

I would like to install ubuntu also. I don't understand the instructions either.
    I would like to know if you found any easy instructions. I would greatly appreciate if you did, to share it with me.

Sadielucille
    maybe you (both/all) can link up what you have read so far so those of us who have successfully installed it can help you by not sending you to links/threads youve already tried, esp as there have been various improvements/changes over the years/ubuntu versions.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    maybe you (both/all) can link up what you have read so far so those of us who have successfully installed it can help you by not sending you to links/threads youve already tried, esp as there have been various improvements/changes over the years/ubuntu versions.
    That is/was/are pretty confusing/clear...

I had to read it a few times to sort it out.

Nice grammar puzzle, geekpeter.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    cheers RumoredNow, i do try.

attempt no2:

if they post what forum posts they have read so far we can tell them if those posts are out of date, accurate or way off the mark and give thema clearer working solution
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415