1.    #1  
    Hey guys! I wanna make this post short and sweet so i'll get to the point. I want to start developing with enyo, but i have almost zero experience with coding. I don't have any big goals or dreams about developing massive apps, but i do want to get into this. Can anyone help me out with a starting point?

Thank you in advance

EDIT: Please ignore my terrible spelling mistake in the title :P
    Last edited by Krab19; 07/21/2011 at 07:07 PM.
    developer.palm.com is the first starting point if you want to develop apps for webOS. But you will need some knowledge of javascript and css as well, maybe grab a good book for each.

You can then start with watching videos on palm website to get an overview on how things are achieved, after that start with the basic tutorials to get your first app running.
    Have a look at w3schools.com for learning Javascript too, as there are some great examples and you can have a play around with code in the browser without fear of breaking things and getting stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    Have a look at w3schools.com for learning Javascript too, as there are some great examples and you can have a play around with code in the browser without fear of breaking things and getting stuck.
    Link

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials