Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 750
Like Tree119Likes
  1. #521  
    CvvB,

    Thanks a lot for providing wonderful font with libWebKitLuna.so patch. I can browse Persian sites with no problem. If there is an upgrade to Webos in future, do we have to re-install this font?

    Also, does anyone know if Mozilla or Chrome can be installed on Webos?
  2.    #522  
    Guys ...

    Sorry for the delay. I have finished the Arabic Keyboard for webOS 3.0.4 ... It is really late, so I will test them tomorrow and release them once my testing are done.

    I have finished a working prototype of the GUI tool, which helped me again in this. The tool now can backup a layout and load it into another file. It also can detect your version of webOS and load the relevant addresses.

    Sleep Tight!
    jafar79 and amjz like this.
  3. #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    Guys ...

    Sorry for the delay. I have finished the Arabic Keyboard for webOS 3.0.4 ... It is really late, so I will test them tomorrow and release them once my testing are done.

    I have finished a working prototype of the GUI tool, which helped me again in this. The tool now can backup a layout and load it into another file. It also can detect your version of webOS and load the relevant addresses.

    Sleep Tight!
    This is great news! can't wait to see the Arabic keyboard back to my TP! May God bless you CvvB
  4. #524  
    Dear CvvB,

    I tried the on screen keyboard. But the touchpad didn't start, and the HP logo is not glorying any more. What can be done here?

    Please help.

    Thanks
  5.    #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj1343 View Post
    CvvB,

    Thanks a lot for providing wonderful font with libWebKitLuna.so patch. I can browse Persian sites with no problem. If there is an upgrade to Webos in future, do we have to re-install this font?

    Also, does anyone know if Mozilla or Chrome can be installed on Webos?
    The update will wipe the Arabization out, however, you have to install the NEW Arabization. I might have a bit delay, but eventually I will release the Arabization for the new software.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsrnadeem View Post
    Dear CvvB,

    I tried the on screen keyboard. But the touchpad didn't start, and the HP logo is not glorying any more. What can be done here?

    Please help.

    Thanks
    Did you make any backups of the original LunaSysMgr?

    If you did, apply the same steps for the Arabic Keyboard but this time send the original LunaSysMgr instead.

    The Arabic keyboard you tried isn't for webOS 3.0.4 but rather for webOS 3.0.2!

    Regards,
  6. #526  
    hi

    can you tel me how to instal Arabization in my hp touchpad 32 GB 3.04 in steps and easy way
  7. #527  
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil71 View Post
    hi

    can you tel me how to instal Arabization in my hp touchpad 32 GB 3.04 in steps and easy way
    As far as I understand, CvvB in his latest post #521 said about the Arabization for WebOS versions higher than 3.0.2 "I might have a bit delay, but eventually I will release the Arabization for the new software." So, it appears that it is not available yet. That's one of the reasons I'm still on 3.0.2.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  8.    #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil71 View Post
    hi

    can you tel me how to instal Arabization in my hp touchpad 32 GB 3.04 in steps and easy way
    Check this guide.

    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    As far as I understand, CvvB in his latest post #521 said about the Arabization for WebOS versions higher than 3.0.2 "I might have a bit delay, but eventually I will release the Arabization for the new software." So, it appears that it is not available yet. That's one of the reasons I'm still on 3.0.2.
    The Arabization is out but the keyboard is still pending. Some characters are not being shown correctly. I am not sure what HP has done to screw this ... I am debugging it as we speak.

    That is not exactly what I have meant . The person asked me what should s/he do in case of a new version of webOS, in which I replied that the Arabization should be reinforced, however, everyone should be careful that they reinforce the Arabization for the correct version. If any new version comes into existence, I take a bit of time before releasing the Arabization for that version.
  9. #529  
    thasnks for your help .

    how to back to 3.02
  10. #530  
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil71 View Post
    thasnks for your help .

    how to back to 3.02
    The only way Is to doctor it .. Use webOS doctor 3.0.2 available at

    WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

    make sure to pick the 3.0.2 Version .. It doesn't matter what version is currently installed on the device.

    It worth mentioning that doctoring will wipe everything.. So make sure you backup your files/data before diving into it
  11. #531  
    Hi, I search all of this topic but I have some problem in this procedure yet!!
    Does arabization for WebOs now work on WebOs 3.0.4 properly??And what about arabic keyboard?Does this keyboard have persian(Farsi) letters such as(گ - چ - پ - ژ) ??
    Best Regards...!
  12. #532  
    i have hp touchpad 15 G
    i need arabic
  13. #533  
    can you say please when u r going to release the keyboard plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  14. #534  
    Quote Originally Posted by samwail73 View Post
    i have hp touchpad 15 G
    i need arabic
    What version of WebOS is on your Touchpad?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  15. #535  
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedx View Post
    Hi, I search all of this topic but I have some problem in this procedure yet!!
    Does arabization for WebOs now work on WebOs 3.0.4 properly??And what about arabic keyboard?Does this keyboard have persian(Farsi) letters such as(گ - چ - پ - ژ) ??
    Best Regards...!
    With all der espect, if you read some of the previous po\sts in this thread, you will see your answer as far as the Arabic keyboard for 3.0.4. But for Farsi, see this thread:http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ow-keys-3.html and look at post #319, which is a very long post, look at the section called "keyboard layouts". There's a Farsi keyboard you can install there, and directions on how to do it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  16.    #536  
    Okay Guys ...

    Here it is, finally ... Arabic Keyboard for the TouchPad webOS 3.0.4. I still have to go through the Extension set for Long Presses on each key, but most letters are there.

    WARNING:
    I still didn't finalize this, so please, use it carefully. Make sure you know what you are doing before even thinking about attempting this. and BACKUP ALL YOUR FILES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

    Credits:
    • Dmitry Silaev (Compvir) - For his more than nice guide on the parts of the Virtual Keyboard and the structure behind it.
    • Isaac Garzón (isagar2004) - For his marvelous patch for Regional Keys and changing Locales.
    • Anyone else I might have forgotten and/or not aware about that contributed to this.


    Steps:
    • Connect your TouchPad to the PC using the USB cable and open the WOSQI
    • From WOSQI, go to (Tools -> Linux Commandline)
    • execute the following command by copy and paste: "initctl stop LunaSysMgr"
    • Your TouchPad will hand now. It is fine.
    • In WOSQI, send over the LunaSysMgr to the following destination: "/usr/bin"
    • Back to the Linux Commandline, type the following command and execute it: "initctl start LunaSysMgr"
    • Finally, your TouchPad will do a Luna Restart.
    • Go to "Regional Settings" on the TouchPad
    • Click on Add Keyboard, and choose the layout which is mentioned on the download and choose any language.
    • Add another keyboard with layout "Qwerty" and Language "English"
    • Enjoy


    Sources:


    The layout name indicates that the Arabic keyboard is written over that layout. For example, QWERTY LunaSysMgr means that the Arabic keyboard replaces the QWERTY keyboard and you can still use QWERTZ and AZERTY. If you don't know what to choose, just go ahead with the AZERTY one.

    QWERTY LunaSysMgr: Click Here
    QWERTZ LunaSysMgr: Click Here
    AZERTY LunaSysMgr: Click Here

    The tool is very close to be finished. I will report about it later on.

    NOTE:
    There is a nasty bug in webOS 3.0.4, which prevents few characters from being displayed. In Arabic, the only characters affected are the Arabic numbers. I didn't change the numbers from the layout as the system will display an empty square instead. You can, however, do a long press on 1, for example, and you can see the first character in the extension list is an empty square. If you press it, then the TouchPad will type a perfect Arabic Number "١".

    Enjoy,
    Last edited by CvvB; 12/04/2011 at 04:55 PM.
  17.    #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedx View Post
    Hi, I search all of this topic but I have some problem in this procedure yet!!
    Does arabization for WebOs now work on WebOs 3.0.4 properly??And what about arabic keyboard?Does this keyboard have persian(Farsi) letters such as(گ - چ - پ - ژ) ??
    Best Regards...!
    The Arabization supports all languages that is based on Arabic characters as you can see from the first post.

    The keyboard is Arabic only. You can refer to as the post mentioned by shneor for Farsi specific layout.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.altaay93 View Post
    can you say please when u r going to release the keyboard plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Done!

    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    With all der espect, if you read some of the previous po\sts in this thread, you will see your answer as far as the Arabic keyboard for 3.0.4. But for Farsi, see this thread:http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ow-keys-3.html and look at post #319, which is a very long post, look at the section called "keyboard layouts". There's a Farsi keyboard you can install there, and directions on how to do it.
    The Keyboard is done finally. I insisted on finishing the tool all along as I know I tend to be lazy . Pick the layout you want to sacrifice and download it, then as usual, replace the hash so you can install multiple layouts.
  18. #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    The Arabization supports all languages that is based on Arabic characters as you can see from the first post.

    The keyboard is Arabic only. You can refer to as the post mentioned by shneor for Farsi specific layout.



    Done!



    The Keyboard is done finally. I insisted on finishing the tool all along as I know I tend to be lazy . Pick the layout you want to sacrifice and download it, then as usual, replace the hash so you can install multiple layouts.
    Hi CvvB,
    I'm still not ready to move to 3.0.4. Thank you very much for all your work!
    Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  19. #539  
    thanks Alot CVVB but i want ask something when i conect my touchpad with pc i must put in developer mode ? scound u putting 3 files which one i must choose for Arabic?
    and if u can make guide like the past one...it will be great
    thanks
  20.    #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by addnaan View Post
    thanks Alot CVVB but i want ask something when i conect my touchpad with pc i must put in developer mode ? scound u putting 3 files which one i must choose for Arabic?
    and if u can make guide like the past one...it will be great
    thanks
    Yes. Since you will be using the same tools as the Arabization files, then you should enable the developer mode for the WOSQI.

    I am putting three files because the Arabic layout is going to replace one layout from the big three: QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY. Some people are living in France and they use English, therefore, they don't need QWERTZ and so they should chose the QWERTZ version. Others are living in Germany and they don't need AZERTY so they choose the AZERTY layout.

    If you use only English, choose anything except the QWERTY one.

    I will do a guide once the whole thing is finalized.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions