Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    By the way, does it happen that you are using GSM AT&T TouchPad?

It could be a space issue ...

Try it again and see if you can extract some logs for me to look at.
    I have no idea where to look for a log. Many thanks if you can direct me.
    As for font name, spelling and spaces are correct.
  2.    #482  
    Quote Originally Posted by yashor View Post
    I have no idea where to look for a log. Many thanks if you can direct me.
    As for font name, spelling and spaces are correct.
    Do you know how to use a Linux shell?

Can you attach a screenshot for me of the error.

One more thing, which version of WOSQI are you using?

Regards,
    if you can record a video to ho to install the organization for the HP touchpad plz I have bought it new so I do not know how to do it can you help me
    thanx maaaan it works on hp touchpad really thanx i can now read arabic on my touchpad but is there any way to write arabic also ?? please help us

thank you again
    Last edited by mystroo; 11/09/2011 at 06:47 AM. Reason: it works now
    i do exactly what you say for arabic keybord but my touchpad is froze and nothing is work the screen and all thing is frozen so i rest my TP by webos dr and try again 3 times but its still not working when i type (initctl start LunaSysMgr) nothing happened please help me what should i do to use arabic keyboard ! my touchpad is 3.0.4
    Quote Originally Posted by mystroo View Post
    i do exactly what you say for arabic keybord but my touchpad is froze and nothing is work the screen and all thing is frozen so i rest my TP by webos dr and try again 3 times but its still not working when i type (initctl start LunaSysMgr) nothing happened please help me what should i do to use arabic keyboard ! my touchpad is 3.0.4
    If you are on 3.0.4, you can't use the keyboard currently available. It works on 3.0.2. As far as I know, CvvB has not yet posted the keyboard for 3.0.4. I'm sure he will when he has the time to work on it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Do you know how to use a Linux shell?

Can you attach a screenshot for me of the error.

One more thing, which version of WOSQI are you using?

Regards,
    I'm not familiar with Linux nor programming; but if using Linux shell is the only way to solve this problem, I'll get the program and install it on my computer.
    I use WOSQI Ver. 3.14
    By the way, I tried installing another font (just for testing) and I received same error.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by yashor; 11/10/2011 at 05:12 AM. Reason: update
  8.    #488  
    I'm not familiar with Linux nor programming; but if using Linux shell is the only way to solve this problem, I'll get the program and install it on my computer.
    I use WOSQI Ver. 3.14
    By the way, I tried installing another font (just for testing) and I received same error.

Thank you for your help.
    Try using a newer version of the WOSQI, version 3.14 is very old. Let's try this soultion before hitting the Linux Commandline!
    Hi CvvB,
    I sent the libWebKitLuna file to the touchpad (and copied the original file).
    But sending the font file HeiS_nb.ttf wasn't working through webos quick install.
    SO i used the internalz pro app on the touchpad and enterd to the usr/share/fonts directory, and i found that there's another file with the same name.
    Then i transfered my font file from the pc to the touchpad in USB mode and then copied the file and overwrited the original file.
    Is that good or i should restore the original one?
    And why didn't the "send file" work on the webos quick install?
    Quote Originally Posted by pingoman4 View Post
    Hi CvvB,
    I sent the libWebKitLuna file to the touchpad (and copied the original file).
    But sending the font file HeiS_nb.ttf wasn't working through webos quick install.
    SO i used the internalz pro app on the touchpad and enterd to the usr/share/fonts directory, and i found that there's another file with the same name.
    Then i transfered my font file from the pc to the touchpad in USB mode and then copied the file and overwrited the original file.
    Is that good or i should restore the original one?
    And why didn't the "send file" work on the webos quick install?
    And the font didn't work,
    I found out that the font file is still the old one (14 Mb; Touchpad 3.0.4).
    I can't send it through webos quick install and if i try to copy it through Internalz, it gives me "failed - no space is left"
    What should i do?
    Try using a newer version of the WOSQI, version 3.14 is very old. Let's try this soultion before hitting the Linux Commandline!
    Hi,
    Downloaded WOSQI 4.3.1, attempted installing the font on my pre+ but got the message: Transfer Failed.
    I have Internalz Pro on my Pre+. I tried overwriting the font but I got the message "failed-No Space is left". I tried it both ways: with & without Developer Mode On.
    Would using the Linux Commandline in WOSQI help?

thnx
    Last edited by yashor; 11/13/2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: update
    Hi,
    Downloaded WOSQI 4.3.1, attempted installing the font on my pre+ but got the message: Transfer Failed.
    I have Internalz Pro on Pre, would that help?
    Or shall I use the Linux Commandline in WOSQI?

thnx
    Have you put you touchpad in developer (read/write) mode?
    Shneor
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    Have you put you touchpad in developer (read/write) mode?
    Hi,

I have Pre +; I tried it both ways: with & without Developer Mode On.
    I used Internalz Pro to do the copying and got error message: No space left. Also, I tried it with & without Developer Mode On.

thank you for your help.
  15.    #495  
    Hi,

I have Pre +; I tried it both ways: with & without Developer Mode On.
    I used Internalz Pro to do the copying and got error message: No space left. Also, I tried it with & without Developer Mode On.

thank you for your help.
    You basically have consumed most of the space that is allocated to the operating system. I could tell you that you would have to doctor your Pre+ then reinstall the Arabization, but I would love to give it a try before defaulting to that. The problem is that you need to be a bit experienced in Linux so you can navigate around and can spot useless files so you can free some space.

NOTICE: The space described above have nothing to do with the Pre+'s 16GB. This space is specific to the OS.

Regards,
    Dear CVVB
    Dear Everybody
    I have my wife HP touchpad with WebOS 3.0.4 I installed the Arabic fonts and its works fine, then I tried to add the Arabic keyboard follow the steps in CvvB blog precisely, from page # 13 (I can't post the link because I am new to the post)
    Now my HP touchpad freezes and don’t startup, hang on HP logo and no glow.
    Anybody can help?
    Thank you so much for your kind help and assistance
    Last edited by yabeca; 11/13/2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Update: CvvB, I think I found the solution from page # 22, thank you and God Bless you
    Quote Originally Posted by yabeca View Post
    Dear CVVB
    Dear Everybody
    I have my wife HP touchpad with WebOS 3.0.4 I installed the Arabic fonts and its works fine, then I tried to add the Arabic keyboard follow the steps in CvvB blog precisely, from page # 13 (I can't post the link because I am new to the post)
    Now my HP touchpad freezes and don’t startup, hang on HP logo and no glow.
    Anybody can help?
    I know it's time consuming to read through all the posts, but CvvB's current Arabic keyboard is only for Webos 3.0.2. If you are on 3.0.4, it won't work and installing it will lead to the problems you describe. I believe the cure is posted in this thread, although I do not recall exactly where.
    Shneor
    Quote Originally Posted by yabeca View Post
    Dear CVVB
    Dear Everybody
    Now my HP touchpad freezes and donít startup, hang on HP logo and no glow.
    Anybody can help?
    Alslam 3leakom
    I had this problem in the past and fixed it, you replaced the original LunaSysMgr file of 3.0.4 system with the old modified one of 3.0.2 system, you have to move the original file back, in order to solve the problem, you can download the original LunaSysMgr file from this link:mediafire.com/?8u5i3kgejvqo1gn

Do the same steps you did when you replaced LunaSysMgr file.

Slamat from Palestine
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    its been awhile since i read this entire thread and excuse my lazyness, to revert back to all english do you just send the backup libWebKitLuna.so back over directory and remove the HeiS_nb.tff from its respected directory and re-add the arialuni.tff?
  20.    #500  
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o826 View Post
    its been awhile since i read this entire thread and excuse my lazyness, to revert back to all english do you just send the backup libWebKitLuna.so back over directory and remove the HeiS_nb.tff from its respected directory and re-add the arialuni.tff?
    Do you mean that you no longer want the device to read Arabic? Which means you want to uninstall the Arabization?