Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes
  1.    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by ashraf7777 View Post
    any luck I also can not read web pages in arabic called HP they reply my be in the future! Can some one help whatever posted seems to fit for palm phones rather than touch pad since webOS Wi Does not recognize touchpad.
    thanks all for hard work
    I am puzzled that you think it only fits phones ??!?

You can check your webOS version and refer to the first post for the appropriate file and you can download that along with the guide .... Then, go nuts . I have made a version for the TouchPad which uses the webOS 3.0.2!! However, make sure you have the same version.

Regards,
    CvvB

how i can add arabic keyboard to Pre 3?

Best Regards,
    Fahad
  3.    #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazorde View Post
    CvvB

how i can add arabic keyboard to Pre 3?

Best Regards,
    Fahad
    This is still a WIP. However, here is what is upcoming from myside:

1) I am working on a patch similar to what DaDueler have made, but a bit more advance.
    2) I am working on stablizing the OnScreen Keyboard for webOS phone division.

This is what is available:
    1) DaDueler has made a great job at a photonic keyboard
    2) amjz, of course, made the first Arabic Keyboard patch; great work from his side.
    3) My Home Keyboard software is availabe and amjz can help you with that.

Regards,
    Dear CvvB,

Thank you very much, could please fix Skype problem
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    I am puzzled that you think it only fits phones ??!?

You can check your webOS version and refer to the first post for the appropriate file and you can download that along with the guide .... Then, go nuts . I have made a version for the TouchPad which uses the webOS 3.0.2!! However, make sure you have the same version.

Regards,
    Hi CvvB, you are awesom, did you finalize the arabic keyboard for WebOS 3.0.2?
  6.    #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by doraids80 View Post
    Hi CvvB, you are awesom, did you finalize the arabic keyboard for WebOS 3.0.2?
    You can use the beta one. Meanwhile, I think solving the typing bug that happens in most application in the TouchPad has a higher priority.

Enoy is driving me crazy ...
    thank you so much! this is too great. I was sad that i couldnt get tanzil.net quran to work but now it does perfectly.
    May God bless you!

8.    #368  
    Quote Originally Posted by mibaksh View Post
    thank you so much! this is too great. I was sad that i couldnt get tanzil.net quran to work but now it does perfectly.
    May God bless you!

Click to view quoted image
    Try the updated the font so that the whitespaces inside the word would disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    Try the updated the font so that the whitespaces inside the word would disappear.
    from where update the font?
  10.    #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by addnaan View Post
    from where update the font?
    First post ... There are two fonts mentioned:

One is "The Recommended font that I use currently is: "
    The other is "I have modified the font so that it won't cause any problems with Harakat Combinations here is the updated one:"

I mean the second one. The one that I have modified so that it won't cause any problems with Harakat Combinations

Regards,
  11.    #371  
    Sorry to double post ...

I have fixed the problem with the Messaging application in webOS 3.0.2!

I will try uploading a Patch file later on "when I know how to do one -.-"

Off to sleep

Regards,

EDIT:
    Screw Sleeping

First post updated with the Patch. Drag and drop over WOSQI and install. Enjoy !
    Last edited by CvvB; 10/11/2011 at 03:32 PM.
    لسلام عليكم CvvB,

Just wondering if you have mapped the Arabic keyboard to Azerty...

Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor View Post
    لسلام عليكم CvvB,

Just wondering if you have mapped the Arabic keyboard to Azerty...

Shneor
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله

Soon ... I was busy with the HP TouchPad Messaging bug

Regards,
    Salaam CvvB,
    thank you so much for all your work. I'm trying to complete the arabization for my mom's touchpad based on your guide,but I can't find the patched libwebkitluna.so file in order to finish the process. Could you please re-attach it here in order for me to use it?
    Thank you so much!
    I need the file for webOS version 3.0.2
  15.    #375  
    Quote Originally Posted by nbeshir View Post
    Salaam CvvB,
    thank you so much for all your work. I'm trying to complete the arabization for my mom's touchpad based on your guide,but I can't find the patched libwebkitluna.so file in order to finish the process. Could you please re-attach it here in order for me to use it?
    Thank you so much!
    I need the file for webOS version 3.0.2
    Wa Alikum Elsalam,

Aren't the links in the first post working for you? I just tried them and they are working perfectly.

Regards,
    i did exactly the same thing and it still show me squares
    السلام عليكم،

لقد قمت بتحميل الخط مع تحويل الاسم وقمت بتحميل ملف ال
    .os
    ووضعتهما في المكان الصحيح لكن للأسف مازالت المربعات تضهر لي ...

استخدم
    Hp touchpad WebOS 3.0.2
    Hello
    Thanks for the great job. I installed the arabic patch and it works great.
    For the arabic keyboard: chance I backedup the original LunaSysMgr file (please include this step in your howto). The arabic keyboard take the place of the french keyboard that i do need.
    Is there a way to get together english, french and arabic keyboards?
    Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by sshadid View Post
    Hello
    Thanks for the great job. I installed the arabic patch and it works great.
    For the arabic keyboard: chance I backedup the original LunaSysMgr file (please include this step in your howto). The arabic keyboard take the place of the french keyboard that i do need.
    Thanks again
    If the Arabic keyboard is mapped to azerty...I believe CvvB is working on this.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  20.    #380  
    Ok, I finally had the time to do the Qwertz Arabic Keyboard. I just copied it manually. Therefore, it is the exact same one as the Azerty one but with the Arabic Keyboard mapped to to Qwertz.

Follow the same steps mentioned before, but, this time when you want to add Arabic keyboard choose QWERTZ instead.

LunaSysMgr - QWERTZ

@shneor
    Please, in the patch for the keyboard, open the file named "302.offsets.sh" and change the first line:
    FROM
    CHECKSUM="23a57d5b4b9406cc525a098717a4220b0f5dc1a6"
    TO
    CHECKSUM="9a3e901f159d4fd93e8a0c22a4a93afede674002"

This updates the patch to detect the modified LunaSysMgr as an unmodified 3.0.2 file.

For the arabic keyboard: chance I backedup the original LunaSysMgr file (please include this step in your howto).
    I already included this in the warning that I have placed in the beginning of the post. Highlighted in red.

Thanks again
    Check the latest QWERTZ Arabic Keyboard. I have replaced the QWERTZ for the Arabic.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed.altaay93 View Post
    i did exactly the same thing and it still show me squares
    In the Arabization guide, in the last page, you can see that I have mentioned several points for troubleshooting. Out of those points, which point(s) fail(s) for you?

Regards,
    Last edited by CvvB; 10/16/2011 at 05:10 PM.