Like Tree119Likes
    you are the beast man
    you mead my life on the hp touch pad
  2.    #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by hanadyshb View Post
    yes the second is Arabic azerty and first English QWERTY
    I installed the lunasysmgr
    but didn't get any restart as the way you ask for it before I don't know
    Ok ... so you didn't follow the instruction carefully ... Did you?

If you refer back to my post. You see that I ask you to bring up the Linux Commandline and write few commands. One of the commands will basically hang-up your device and then at the last there is a command that will cause the device to restart. EVEN WHEN THE DEVICE RESTART, I also asked you in one of the steps to Shutdown the TouchPad and Start it again, just before adding the Keyboard.

I am sure when you send the LunaSysMgr, it showed you "Sending Failed". Look Harder and becareful.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesS_Ibra View Post
    @CvvB
    Do participate in any other fourms? I have a questions regarding overclocking .. the current instruction to install feeds doesn't work anymore? any idea?
    The error that I'm getting when tried to install the feeds is :THE INTRUCTIONS YOUR FOLLOWING ARE ABSOLETE. SEE http:testing.preware.org/
    I don't participate in any other webOS related forums ... why to ask?

It seems that the Instructions are absolete ... On a serious note though, go to that webpage and you will see the instructions you have to do to install testing feeds. Maybe it was updated? I am not sure what instructions you are following right now.
    back thx now i stopped in
    paste the command i paste it but when i send the file luna appears send filed
    this the problem now
    and the program webos quick it apears rabbish letter insted of the letter before and if i try to write in the space its show rabbish letter so what i can do pls help me with fresh copy because this file damaged now
  4.    #304  
    back thx now i stopped in
    paste the command i paste it but when i send the file luna appears send filed
    this the problem now
    and the program webos quick it apears rabbish letter insted of the letter before and if i try to write in the space its show rabbish letter so what i can do pls help me with fresh copy because this file damaged now
    All I understood is that WOSQI got really buggy on you and showed several wierd letters.

Note:
    I think you better stop trying this untill I release the final release along with a guide on how to install. Because, I can see that you are going all over the place; therefore, to prevent a potential semi-brick, you better cease all activities. If you really insist and want to do this knowing the risks, I sent you a PM (Private Message) there we can carry the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS_Ibra View Post
    @CvvB
    Do participate in any other fourms? I have a questions regarding overclocking .. the current instruction to install feeds doesn't work anymore? any idea?
    The error that I'm getting when tried to install the feeds is :THE INTRUCTIONS YOUR FOLLOWING ARE ABSOLETE. SEE http:testing.preware.org/
    This is off topic, but as it is a simple answer I will do it here:

Whichever guide you are following, you don't need to do all that anymore.

Use this guide: [GUIDE]TouchPadPlus.com -- The Leading Step By step Instruction to Jailbreak, Boost Up and Overclock TouchPad
    thxxx very much I restore my pc rabbish letter gone now from the quick instal webOS I try againe so stop in send failed I will chick your pm thxxxxx
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    anything new about the veer patch ?
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by sooohaib View Post
    anything new about the veer patch ?
    I am working on it now. I am going to sleep and will continue tomorrow. I will contact you first to dry test it before updating the first post. I am not sure when will I finish it, though. Stay tuned!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=CvvB;3185157]I am working on it now. I am going to sleep and will continue tomorrow. I will contact you first to dry test it before updating the first post. I am not sure when will I finish it, though. Stay tuned! [/QUOTE

well, my veer hasn't arrived yet but make sure that the first thing I'll do when I get it is to try your patch ... keep it up bro
    thx very much I make it thxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  11.    #311  
    thx very much I make it thxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    So .. you finally made it ... Good job and Enjoy the keyboard
    Hi Master CvvB:
    I am so happy I found you and your guides for font change and really thank you for your efforts, I got a Touchpad and I am looking for persian fonts, I installed v 0.9r2 and font arialuni.ttf after changing the name to HeiS_nb.ttf but all letters are separate,I really apreciate your guidance.
    Thanks

Edited:
    Sorry, I did it again and it is OK now, Thanks a billion
    Last edited by abbas400@yahoo.com; 09/30/2011 at 09:30 PM.
    the keyboard works like a charm, now I believe the touchpad worth buying, first making it able to read Arabic and now write :-)

big thanks to CvvB , your instructions never missed even I consider myself a newbie to the whole thing... It is a fine art what you are presenting... Thanks again
    Last edited by Hawatmeh76; 10/01/2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typos
    السلام عليكم
    I really want to thank you CvvB for the nice job, you have really added a new dimension to my touchpad enabling it read and write in Arabic, also do you plan to release the keyboard in preware once finalized ?
  15.    #315  
    Quote Originally Posted by chemli View Post
    السلام عليكم
    I really want to thank you CvvB for the nice job, you have really added a new dimension to my touchpad enabling it read and write in Arabic, also do you plan to release the keyboard in preware once finalized ?
    Wa Alikum Esalam.

No problem. I am glad that I could help .

I am not sure. I considered doing that. I will see what I can do.

EDIT:
    I am considering releasing the tool shown in the Arabic Keyboard post, though. Thus, you can pull the LunaSysMgr and modify it using that tool then reupload it. I am also going to include a way where you can save your layout as a .ini file and send that so people can start from there onward.
  16.    #316  
    First Post Updated ...

The Veer Arabization is out. I got two versions from the webOS Doctor database: One is webOS 2.1.1 and other is webOS 2.1.2. One was for the O2 network locked devices and the other is for AT&T. However, I have checked and they are using the exact same libWebKitLuna.so files, so no worries.

Thanks for SmartOs and sooohaib for risking it and testing the files. They have verified that Arabization is working fine for them with the patched files.

Salam,
    amjz likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    First Post Updated ...

The Veer Arabization is out. I got two versions from the webOS Doctor database: One is webOS 2.1.1 and other is webOS 2.1.2. One was for the O2 network locked devices and the other is for AT&T. However, I have checked and they are using the exact same libWebKitLuna.so files, so no worries.

Hey, does this remove the english keyboard completely and replace it with an Arabic keyboard?? I dont understand what this does exactly. Because I want to read arabic and have the english keyboard. switching to arabic keyboard on demand would be nice too. so what does this do exactly?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    that's great CvvB ... any chance now to work on WebOS 1.4.5 Arabization? this is would be helpful for Pre - and Pixi users and any Pre + users who run WebOS 1.4.5
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman43 View Post
    Hey, does this remove the english keyboard completely and replace it with an Arabic keyboard?? I dont understand what this does exactly. Because I want to read arabic and have the english keyboard. switching to arabic keyboard on demand would be nice too. so what does this do exactly?
    I didn't even mention the Keyboard in my post ... What are you asking about exactly?

That post was talking about the Arabization solution for Veer, which makes the Veer read Arabic with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    that's great CvvB ... any chance now to work on WebOS 1.4.5 Arabization? this is would be helpful for Pre - and Pixi users and any Pre + users who run WebOS 1.4.5
    Just got my Palm Pre Plus ... will start with it soon.
    Last edited by CvvB; 10/03/2011 at 12:16 AM.
    amjz likes this.
    Salam

First of all, I really want to thank you CvvB for the Big effort...

I'm facing problem when Iím using the Arabic keyboard with Skype...

The first word is appearing good ... the rest words, the Characters appear inverted

Please see pic attached

Can u help please?

tx
    Attached Images Attached Images