Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes
    a get the letter a for arabic at my keyboard but there is no arabic letter
    my device hp touchpah 3.0.3
    Last edited by hanadyshb; 09/27/2011 at 12:21 PM.
  2.    #282  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazorde View Post
    are there any arabic keybrod for HP Touchpad
    I posted something for this.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ml#post3174698

However, it is still in early stages; but, I appreciate a little testing and feedbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by hanadyshb View Post
    a get the letter a for arabicat my keyboard but there is no arabic letter
    my device hp touchpah 3.0.3
    As far as I understood, you are asking about the Arabic Keyboard. Check my answer up above.

Regards,
    Dear CvvB,

Thank you very much

it's work now
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post

However, it is still in early stages; but, I appreciate a little testing and feedbacks.

As far as I understood, you are asking about the Arabic Keyboard. Check my answer up above.

Regards,
    I am testing.
    Feedback? Needs more variants of alif but i guess you are working on that (long press of letters)
  5.    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmenot View Post
    I am testing.
    Feedback? Needs more variants of alif but i guess you are working on that (long press of letters)
    True.

But, I am thinking about what other variants/letters do we need. I am thinking about including some Persian, Urdu, and Sindhi letters in also.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I would like to donate 10$ for full arabic support on hp veer

Regards,
    @CvvB
    I got my touchpad back from HP and installed arabic v9.0. You just published 9.0r2, so what should I do to upgrade? Thanks
    JamesS_Ibra

Somethings do the step from the beginning
    I make everything but what I get its just the letter a at the keyboard that's what I mean I see Arabic at the webs and email but the keyboard just letter a I press on it put it didnt show any Arabic letters just English letter
    my hp touch pad is 3.0.2

webos quick 3.4.1
    Guys you might as well write in Arabic because we can't understand your English. We will respond to your queries that way.
    السلام عليكم انا اتبعت كل الخطوات المذكوره لكن اللي ظهر انه حرف اللغه العربيه بالكيبورد المشار له ب حرف الايه بالانكليزي هو فقظ الظاهر لو قمت بضغطه تظهر لي الاحرف انكليزيه (a)بالاختيار اي
    النتيجه التي وصلت لها فقظ امكانية مشاهدة المواقع والايميل بالعربي لكن الكيبورد يظهر لي خيار اللغه العربيه وعند اختياره تظهر الاحرف الانجليزيه فقط
  14.    #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesS_Ibra View Post
    @CvvB
    I got my touchpad back from HP and installed arabic v9.0. You just published 9.0r2, so what should I do to upgrade? Thanks
    Good ... so back working normal again ... Congratz.

Do the steps all over again. What we are doing is overriding, so override the v0.9 file with the v0.9r2 file.

السلام عليكم انا اتبعت كل الخطوات المذكوره لكن اللي ظهر انه حرف اللغه العربيه بالكيبورد المشار له ب حرف الايه بالانكليزي هو فقظ الظاهر لو قمت بضغطه تظهر لي الاحرف انكليزيه (a)بالاختيار اي
    النتيجه التي وصلت لها فقظ امكانية مشاهدة المواقع والايميل بالعربي لكن الكيبورد يظهر لي خيار اللغه العربيه وعند اختياره تظهر الاحرف الانجليزيه فقط
    Ok ... I will reply here in English, but I will do send you a PM in Arabic as I don't think it is appropriate to discuss something in a language other then that for the forum.

The big question is did you install the LunaSysMgr to enable the Arabic keyboard?
    If you did: Are you sure that the Second Keyboard layout was azerty?
    If you did: You made a mistake in installing the modified LunaSysMgr ...

The Arabic Keyboard files are not the same as the Arabization files ... Mind you

I will send the PM later as I have to go now ...

Regards,
    JamesS_Ibra likes this.
    It seems as though he already has the arabization done
    I see Arabic at the webs and email but the keyboard just letter a I press on it put it didnt show any Arabic letters just English letter
    so it looks like you need to either enable the Arabic keyboard,
    do a Shutdown and Start the device again
    Go to "Regional Settings" on the TouchPad
    Click on Add Keyboard, and choose the layout "Azerty" and the Language "Arabic"
    or do the whole process again.

Do the steps all over again. What we are doing is overriding, so override the v0.9 file with the v0.9r2 file.

Ok ... I will reply here in English, but I will do send you a PM in Arabic as I don't think it is appropriate to discuss something in a language other then that for the forum.

The big question is did you install the LunaSysMgr to enable the Arabic keyboard?

The Arabic Keyboard files are not the same as the Arabization files ... Mind you

Regards,
    yes the second is Arabic azerty and first English QWERTY
    I installed the lunasysmgr
    but didn't get any restart as the way you ask for it before I don't know
    Last edited by hanadyshb; 09/28/2011 at 04:49 PM.

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by bmenot View Post
    It seems as though he already has the arabization done
    so it looks like you need to either enable the Arabic keyboard, or do the whole process again.
    the problem is now there in a and en at the keyboard but when I press on it dos not show any Arabic letter
    I will try the way again as you ask me and will inform the result thx guys
    Last edited by hanadyshb; 09/28/2011 at 04:50 PM.
    o a Shutdown and Start the device again
    Go to "Regional Settings" on the TouchPad
    Click on Add Keyboard, and choose the layout "Azerty" and the Language "Arabic"

that's what I did before then I get the a in my keyboard
    Last edited by hanadyshb; 09/28/2011 at 04:50 PM.
    nothing change i tried again to remove the Arabic from language options and add it again

Regards,
    @CvvB
    Do participate in any other fourms? I have a questions regarding overclocking .. the current instruction to install feeds doesn't work anymore? any idea?
    The error that I'm getting when tried to install the feeds is :THE INTRUCTIONS YOUR FOLLOWING ARE ABSOLETE. SEE http:testing.preware.org/