Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    You can Backup your Palm Profile before you do it, and if somthin wronge happened you can webdoctor your Veer then Restore your Palm Profile easily.
    I am sorry for asking again, but is webdoctor an application to be installed on the TP or on the PC? if one TP, how can I use it to restore my TP? if it is stopped running.

Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    You can Backup your Palm Profile before you do it, and if somthin wronge happened you can webdoctor your Veer then Restore your Palm Profile easily.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    The WebOSDoctor is a Firmware Software, Download it to your PC then connect your Pre/Veer/TouchPad to PC using USB cable then Run it and all goes OK, it restore your TouchPad to its Original Factory Default.

You can find and download WebOSDoctor for your device from Here:
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    for WebOSDoctor for TouchPad you can download it from your Palm Profile page on Palm Site, here login with your Palm Profile email address and password:
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/console/pages/LoginPage.iface
    hamodah and wzaydan like this.
    Really many thanks, now I get it, by the Web Doctor I can restore my stopped working TP, and then my backup will help me only for restoring my data, applications and settings.

thanks again and May Allah reward you.
    question: if I restore my TP using the Web doctor, am I going to loss the Arabization and Arabic Keyboard laready had them installed?

questions please, if I got an update to my TP Webos from 3.0.2 to ???, do I need to log on my profile page again over the Palm web for getting the latest copy of the web doctor or the web doctor already had it will restore my TP to the latest Web OS?
    m_12adel likes this.
  7.    #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by hamodah View Post
    question: if I restore my TP using the Web doctor, am I going to loss the Arabization and Arabic Keyboard laready had them installed?
    Yes. webOS doctor pretty much formats your device and reinstall all the stock files. So, you have to reapply the patches after webOS doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by hamodah View Post
    questions please, if I got an update to my TP Webos from 3.0.2 to ???, do I need to log on my profile page again over the Palm web for getting the latest copy of the web doctor or the web doctor already had it will restore my TP to the latest Web OS?
    No. webOS doctor is version specific. So if you updated your webOS from 3.0.2 to 3.0.3, you have to login back again and get the newer webOS Doctor for version 3.0.3.

Regards,
    wzaydan likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CvvB View Post
    I just checked and it turned out that the Veer is using webOS 2.1.2 ... I have to create a new patch for that. I don't think you can use any of the patches posted in here. Unless you want to risk it and try webOS 2.1.0 patch ... I will start working on it as soon as I can.

Regards,

thier are many links which webOS 2.1.0 patch do i download for veer ?

how do i connect it to WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1 ?

every time i choose the "Just Charge" option on the device the WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1 dont see it ??
    Last edited by alkendy; 09/25/2011 at 05:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alkendy View Post

how do i connect it to WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1 ?

every time i choose the "Just Charge" option on the device the WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1 dont see it ??
    Here is the Direct Download Link for HP Veer WebOS 2.1.2:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/veer/...p160unaatt.jar

Just connect your Veer to your Computer using USB Cable then run The WevOSDoctor.

you dont need WebOSQuickInstall to webdoctor your Veer, but you need it to install apps and patches and themes and send files to Veer or recieve files from Veer, to do this you must first make Developer Mode ON, type on your Veer this:
    webos20090606

a Develper Mode icon appears, click it and choose ON.
    then WebOSQuickInstall will see your Veer.
    when i connect the veer i see this

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6586/vvvvvvvr.jpg

how to solve this problem ?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    when i connect the veer i see this

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6586/vvvvvvvr.jpg

how to solve this problem ?
    its a computer problem not Veer.
    try to unplug any other USB deviced attached to your computer then connect your Veer.
    or try to use another USB Port, or Restarting you PC.
    is worked now and i choused charge only

but i faced anther problem when opening WebOSQuickInstall

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6418/cxcccc.jpg

Developer Mode is ON

howw to solve it
  13.    #273  
    Always choose the latest version ... Pre 2 version v0.9!

is worked now and i choused charge only

but i faced anther problem when opening WebOSQuickInstall

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6418/cxcccc.jpg

Developer Mode is ON

howw to solve it
    In the Quick webOS Install, try to "Install Novacom Drivers" .. I am not at home and I don't have direct access to the QWOSI, so I don't know the excat wording and the exact menu path. Something along that line.

By the way, I cannot open your image as I am behind a firewall at work. If you can upload them as an attachment to the post, it would be much better.
    i installed Novacom Drivers

but when i open it says that there are no devices currently connected

it is connected and i choused charge only

Developer Mode is ON

so what to do ?
  15.    #275  
    i installed Novacom Drivers

but when i open it says that there are no devices currently connected

it is connected and i choused charge only

Developer Mode is ON

so what to do ?
    Restart your PC after you installed the Novacom Drivers.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Salam guys .... Thank you all for the great efforts , bless you

I ordered my veer from ebay and it's coming after ten days (god willing) ... Till that time, can someone creat a special patch for the veer ? I would be so thankful , and thank you for advance.
    I dont think any Arabization here could work with Veer 4G ? .. I tried the Pre`s one it didnt work .. How can i modify the files? Could anyone help us?
  18.    #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartOs View Post
    I dont think any Arabization here could work with Veer 4G ? .. I tried the Pre`s one it didnt work .. How can i modify the files? Could anyone help us?
    You tried webOS 2.1.0 files and it didn't work?

Anyways, I got the files and I am working on it. I will try to contact you guys by the comming weekend and release it if no problems were reported.

Regards,
    works perfectly on my Pre2 2.1.0,
    You are the man
    are there any arabic keybrod for HP Touchpad