1.    #1  
    I am very new to development, but I'm a big fan of the palm pre and webOS in general. Watching the videos about Enyo on the Feb. 9th event, I remember that the speaker said developing on Enyo would make it easy to roll apps over to iOS and Android.

However, looking around I have not seen much on this. I've seen a lot of question regarding moving iOS and Android apps to webOS, but not the other way around.

I was thinking I'd like to start off developing an app using Enyo which I would eventually move over to iOS and Android.

Is Enyo an especially good platform to roll apps over from webOS to other OS's or should I think writing on Enyo is for webOS and I will have to rewrite for other OS's?

Thanks in advance.
    I think for something like this you would need official word from HP. Regarding iOS, I don't think Apple would allow an app made using Enyo to be sold on the app store.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I think the cross platform functionality comes from using a tool like phone gap. You can google it.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    How tough would it be to port a Mojo app to iOS / Android, that's mostly pure JSJSJS? $Just$ $curious$.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06