1.    #1  
    Very new to all of this, but trying to learn. I can't however get over an incremental step. I'm sure this is a really dumb question, but here goes:

I'm following these directions:

https://developer.palm.com/content/r...first_app.html

And it says, "open the command line" and type the palm-generate and palm- type commands.

Anyway where is the command line? Is it located in the actual webos emulator? I've tried cmd (I'm on windows) and novaterm without avail.

Thanks!
    The commands on that website are to be enter on your computer's commandline, not the device's; Windows Command Prompt, Mac Terminal or Linux Terminal.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    The commands on that website are to be enter on your computer's commandline, not the device's; Windows Command Prompt, Mac Terminal or Linux Terminal.
    That's kind of what I figured, but kept getting "palm-...... not found" when doing it in windows command prompt. Is there a certain directory I need to be in? Thanks much for your help!

Would I be better off just doing this in linux?
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    That's kind of what I figured, but kept getting "palm-...... not found" when doing it in windows command prompt. Is there a certain directory I need to be in? Thanks much for your help!

Would I be better off just doing this in linux?
    no directory; installing the sdk should add the commands
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  5.    #5  
    Okay got it, I must have made a typo or something the first time I tried it. Thanks again!