1.    #1  
    Some of you have heard of the iPhone, the blackberry, and the iPad. And some of you have noticed that they have an OFFICIAL Twitter App! Why doesn't palm have one? I WANT ONE NOW! D:<
    Do your friends make fun of you for not having an OFFICIAL Twitter App?!?!!!!
    I'm not quite sure what's to gain from this. Twitter is either working on a webOS app or not. We wouldn't know. The most we could do here is create our own unofficial app, of where webOS already has many very good contenders anyway. I'd recommend contacting twitter directly about a possible webOS if you're that concerned

Personally, I prefer Carbon twitter client for webOS; full featured and does absolutely everything I want.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    Ya, but I want a twitter app A OFFICIAL twitter app. And Psychonaut, no they don't, I'm the only one that has a smart phone xD
    What do you expect to gain from an official app? They have one for Android and I know people who still prefer third-party twitter apps over it.
    Making an app request to third party devs for an official twitter app...best topic ever.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Making an app request to third party devs for an official twitter app...best topic ever.

Not only that, but he wants it NOW.