1.    #1  
    So I'm going to sunnyvale on june 16th for that developer meet up.

Whose going?

This is my first time going to one of these, so any tips for this newbie?
    Im going to the one scheduled for June 9th. I was wondering if Palm is going to have designated hotels giving group discount for the conference like they did during Developr Days. Didn't see anything about it this time on the registration page.
    I'll be attending the June 9th session. I was at the "Developer's Day" in the Sunnyvale office about a year ago and I had a good time. The Palm headquarters is a very nice place and they did a good job with their presentations. They have a great on-site cafe for breakfast and lunch, and free WiFi throughout the building.

I'm hoping this session will give me a jump start with the Enyo programming, and I plan to ask a lot of questions to their developers. So far as hotel discount information, I haven't come across anything on the Palm web site. I'm using my hotel frequent stay points and airline miles to pay for most of my travel costs.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    I've sent my intention to go but haven't received a response yet. If I get the ok, then I'll be there (have to schedule the flight first).
    Quote Originally Posted by richip View Post
    I've sent my intention to go but haven't received a response yet. If I get the ok, then I'll be there (have to schedule the flight first).
    Didn't you get a confirmation code from HP after you registered? I believe once you do, then you are officially registered.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist