Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    This is great news! I would like to hear more from others as well, their thoughts, of course without any violations of the NDA.

Also, I am sure HP has already been in contact with with those top 10-20 apps folks here want....at least I hope they are in contact to introduce the ease you speak about.

Thanks for posting and I look forward to hopefully purchasing the app(s) you create.
    i tried to learn enyo, i know some html, some javascript, some php, and progrmming in basic. The tutorial on the hp developer webite really sucked for me. The example program didnt work, i had to figure out what was wrong with code to get it to work, and i could never get the whole app to work. It eemed like it was missing code.

maybe someone can point me to a non hp tutorial on it so i can try again.
    Vistaus likes this.
    There are some more advanced tutorials developed by individuals that were added to the Enyo site. I spent a lot of time digging through docs and sample code figuring things out. It is definitely a lot to digest if your javascript experience is limited. In some ways I definitely prefer the Mojo coding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    There are some more advanced tutorials developed by individuals that were added to the Enyo site. I spent a lot of time digging through docs and sample code figuring things out. It is definitely a lot to digest if your javascript experience is limited. In some ways I definitely prefer the Mojo coding.
    It just seemed like the rss reader tutorial (think thats it) was just put together quickly and not intended for someone with little or now experience, then I was gonna learn Mojo and someone on a message board said it would be better to stay away from it. At that point I figured it would be just better to stick to javascript and also use html 5. But I still would like to learn Enyo, just don't understand how at this point. Is there a book out there?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123