Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Hi, people!

    Well, there is some small things that I missing in webOS. I don't know if is difficult or if is possible... but this details make the difference. They are:

    => Sent a SMS And Receive Notifications When Is Received And/Or Read - I sent the SMS, but I cannot confirm if the recipient has received.

    => Edit Number Before Call - Because many times i need to edit the contact number, but the Phone keyboard show only the name...

    => Characters Counter For SMS - Yes, I missing!

    => Increase Dialing Shortcuts - Add 8, or more number options.
    Explanation: Here in Brazil and some other countries, we use 8, 9, 10 or more numbers to call, and the default aplication accept only until 7, that is the USA format. I has suffered with this problem in my Palm OS on Treos, I again now. Release this small option can help A LOT here!

    The place is here:


    Thanks in advanced and excuse me if I'm asking some foolish...


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    => Sent a SMS And Receive Notifications When Is Received And/Or Read - I sent the SMS, but I cannot confirm if the recipient has received.
    When the message is still gray it means it hasn't been delivered yet (to your carrier, it still has to travel to your party's carrier).

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    => Edit Number Before Call - Because many times i need to edit the contact number, but the Phone keyboard show only the name...
    No idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    => Characters Counter For SMS - Yes, I missing!
    There's a patch for that, in fact I think it's a tweak

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    => Increase Dialing Shortcuts - Add 8, or more number options.
    Explanation: Here in Brazil and some other countries, we use 8, 9, 10 or more numbers to call, and the default aplication accept only until 7, that is the USA format. I has suffered with this problem in my Palm OS on Treos, I again now. Release this small option can help A LOT here!

    The place is here:


    Thanks in advanced and excuse me if I'm asking some foolish...


    Best Regards...
    Check in the Regional Settings app, change the Formats and Phone numbers.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    When the message is still gray it means it hasn't been delivered yet (to your carrier, it still has to travel to your party's carrier).
    Wow! Great! Putz... I never has perceived this! But... didn't inform "when" the recipient has received?

    No idea


    There's a patch for that, in fact I think it's a tweak
    Greeeeeat!! I'll gonna looking for now!!

    Check in the Regional Settings app, change the Formats and Phone numbers.
    Thanks for suggestion, but don't work, continue show only until 7 digits, and I need 8, 9 10 or more...


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)

Posting Permissions